It’s difficult to talk much about today’s economy without considering globalization. No industry is more affected than technology. By now we’ve read dozens of stories about Apple developing products in the US while building them in China and selling them in virtually every county. Virtually every technology company located anywhere in the world has to have a strategy that contemplates globalization. We are fortunate to have with us today two of the worlds experts on globalization in technology. Hans Peter Bech, based in Denmark, is the founder and CEO of TBK Consult (www.tbkconsult.com), which assists ambitious software-driven companies with the planning and execution of international penetration strategies in order to become global market leaders. Jim Yates, the CEO and Founder of Network Magic Corporation, has more than 30 years of progressively responsible experience leading multi-national teams in Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas, directing businesses with revenues in excess of $250 million. Jim is Australian by birth and is based in Orlando, Florida.
Listen to the Linked Local Radio Network
- Kiss Me, Dear December 5, 2013
- (409872) MAPI Report: Surprising Turnaround For Oil And Natural Gas. December 5, 2013
- (409873) Q&A: Get More And Better Data. December 5, 2013
- Eureka! First gold coin finally turns up in local Salvation Army kettle December 5, 2013
- US jobless claims plunge to 298k, as layoffs slow December 5, 2013
- 2 arrests in double homicide near Wingate campus December 5, 2013
- New Ford Mustang, to be unveiled today, balances change and heritage December 5, 2013
- Diego’s Bar & Grill opening in Gladstone December 4, 2013
- We want your input June 2, 2010
- Building Business through Social Media March 7, 2012
- Employment Outlook for the Second Quarter 2012 March 13, 2012
- Escaping the Trap of an IRS Tax Debt April 5, 2012
- LLN Reports on the Undercover Angel March 11, 2012
- LLN Reports on Giving Back to the Community by Bruce Glickson March 15, 2012
- The IRS: An Efficient Government Agency? April 9, 2012
- (200487) For ESCO, good things come in threes. May 17, 2013
- BudgetVideo4BIZ: The mannequin legs are only valuable because there...
- Valerie Caputa: Fantastic article. The heading caught my eye. I ...
- Leanne Hoagland-Smith: Reminds me of this video I just came across on You...
- Samuel Bornstein: Thanks Eileen for your effort to bring the FSSI is...
- Lindy Camardella: Health Fair at Arlington Heights Library on Octobe...
- Sassy B World Wide Production Inc. | Meet our new client Scott Schmaren, Speaker, Coach and Author: [...] http://www.linkedlocalnetwork.com/blog/2013/...
- Stuat Littlee: Casino tutorials give out lessons over every game ...
- paul brandt youtube: I go to the garden alone by paul brandt his new al...
apparel manufacturing Armed Forces B2B breaking news business Channel Development Charlotte charlotte north carolina chemical manufacting chicago food manufacturing Games globalization Hans Peter Bech HP Bech industry news Information Internationalization Kansas Kansas City kansas city kansas Linked Local Network LLN manufacturer Manufacturing manufacturing innovation military nasa News newspaper North Carolina planet product manufacturing Science software software driven solar system Space TBK Consult Tech Technology veterans Video video games Wirtschaft