Join us on Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON Love, Laughter, & Life’s Adventures on Wed. 6/19/13 LIVE at 10:00am (CST) or call in at 323-580-5755! The youngest of my 5 children graduated from high school the weekend before last (Summa Cum Laude & yes, I’m proud!), and with that momentous occasion, it also marked my 13 [...]
Author Archive | tamaraleigh
When Life Doesn’t Go As Planned: Part 1: Persevere with Dr. James Perdue & Be Prepared on Insurance Needs with George Patterson
As heard on Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON with Heidi Feemster, LIVE every Wed. @ 10:00am & available archival via link at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/linkedlocalnetwork/2013/05/15/tamara-leighs-trend-on-with-heidi-james-perdue-edd THIS PAST WEEK on Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON – Engaging Your Audience to TREND ON You! Our guest James Perdue Ed.D. - Motivational / Keynote Speaker & Author, successful Teacher and Coach, and a Quadriplegic shared his message of Inspiration [...]
It’s a beautiful morning in Breckenridge, Colorado as I write this blog from a busy Starbucks on the Mainstreet of this quintessential Old West Ski town. As the sun warms the crisp Rocky Mountain air, I can’t help but think of a plea my friend Michelle Celestial Easterly Moore posted on Facebook this past week: [...]
The 4th of July: a snapshot day of “What it is to be an American”. It’s the collective holiday of our independence as a nation founded on freedom. That freedom to live and love is celebrated in summer’s warmth (or record heat as this year) as families and communities across this land of yours and [...]
For the last several weeks we have talked about ERP, that is Enterprise Resource Planning and the how to’s of implementing a system. This week we focus more on how to choose a specific ERP system. This week we focus more on how to choose a specific ERP system Buying decision. Chosing a Specific ERP [...]
Trend On Co-Host Heidi Feemster Trend On Co-Host Tamara Leigh Summer. Who doesn’t love it? It’s mere mention immediately brings back childhood memories of school years ending in happy hiatus over the hot months of June, July and August. In the Mid-West, after the work of relentless winters, Summer gives everyone permission to PLAY. Each [...]
Today is Father’s Day and in celebration, Dad’s everywhere are Man-ing the Grills for the backyard bar-b-que and finding themselves on the receiving end of the gift-giving– conjuring up images of Tim Allen in Home Improvement. For Mother’s Day, saying it with Flowers is always a safe and sure expression of affection. For [...]
Previously, we talked about WHY & HOW of ERP, that is, Enterprise Resource Planning, which is a computer system and software that helps run your company more efficiently. WHY you should chose an EPR system and How do you choose one? We looked at questions you should ask before settling on “Your Final [ERP] Answer”. [...]
- (214277) Chrysler Agrees To Recall Jeeps At Risk Of Fire. June 19, 2013
- (214231) Boeing secures orders for longer version of 787 Dreamliner. June 19, 2013
- (214232) NC aircraft-tech company Iomax adding jobs. June 19, 2013
- (214219) Study Results Suggest Federal Milk MarketingOrder Could Benefit California Dairy Producers. June 19, 2013
- (214220) Wal-Mart’s stumbles online; Google’s car drives better than humans; NCAA sued on likenesses (Video). June 19, 2013
- (214221) IO’s Tony Wanger headed to Washington for hearing on manufacturers. June 19, 2013
- (214212) HighJump Software, TrueCommerce EDI Solutions Group to Attend Scaling New Heights 2013 to Share the Benefits of Integrating EDI with QuickBooks. June 19, 2013
- (214211) ARCADIS Report: Construction Disputes Resolved in Less Time in U.S. in 2012. June 19, 2013
- We want your input June 2, 2010
- Building Business through Social Media March 7, 2012
- Employment Outlook for the Second Quarter 2012 March 13, 2012
- Escaping the Trap of an IRS Tax Debt April 5, 2012
- LLN Reports on the Undercover Angel March 11, 2012
- LLN Reports on Giving Back to the Community by Bruce Glickson March 15, 2012
- The IRS: An Efficient Government Agency? April 9, 2012
- (200487) For ESCO, good things come in threes. May 17, 2013
- Melissa Heisler: Taking care of your health is first and foremost. ...
- Holly Hicks: Ivor, thank you so much. The founder of ESCO would...
- Holly Hicks: Melissa, thank you for your kind words. We started...
- Holly Hicks: ESCO Corporation President Calvin Collins states t...
- Sasi kumar: Paint Booths find application in industry vertical...
- Melissa Heisler: Holly I am so sorry for what you and your husband ...
- Ivor Kellock: Holly this is a terrible story & I am deeply s...
- Holly Hicks: ESCO Corporation Senior Vice President Jon Owens -...
Ivor Kellock seeks engaging radio hosts.
Listen to the Linked Local Radio network
If you would like to be interviewed on the show, please contact Fred McMurray email@example.com