In honor of Father’s Day, this past week on our Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON show with Heidi Feemster on the Linked Local Network, I had the privilege to speak with two pretty amazing men who humbly wield wide influence. Dan Khabie reaches a global audience as a Linkedin Influencer content publisher. He’s also the Founder [...]
Archive | Business Spotlight RSS feed for this section
SURVIVAL OF THE FASTEST Infor says speed is a competitive weapon. Why? We believe that speed—not just scale—is the new basis for competition. It’s no longer about how big a company is; it’s about how fast you can execute. You may never be able to out-scale a competitor, but you [...]
Cam Lemmon interviews Tee Crane, entrepreneur, public speaker, trainer, and author. Tee Crane, is the creator of Science of Spirit Technology, and founder of TCCS. Fridays, 2t 2 p.m. Listen live at - CAM LEMMON interviews TEE CRANE of VERTICAL LIVING SYSTEMS Previous Archived Shows - On Demand – Cam Lemmon talk radio podcast Cam Lemmon Join Cam [...]
“We find ourselves engaged in the possible when; the possible represents the streamline approaches to encouraging others to achieve their highest potential.” Business monetization activity is relationship based. Winning new business or sustaining existing business is directly related to urgency. Understanding the urgency in the eyes of your customer can yield you greater business opportunities. [...]
Our founding fathers recognized the importance of having citizen politicians. Citizen politicians defined over 237 years ago as people who participate in the political process, and these people come from all walks of life, such as farmers, businesses, law practices, inn keepers, chimney sweepers and schoolteachers. These citizen politicians participated in the people’s government result [...]
The 4th of July: a snapshot day of “What it is to be an American”. It’s the collective holiday of our independence as a nation founded on freedom. That freedom to live and love is celebrated in summer’s warmth (or record heat as this year) as families and communities across this land of yours and [...]
For the last several weeks we have talked about ERP, that is Enterprise Resource Planning and the how to’s of implementing a system. This week we focus more on how to choose a specific ERP system. This week we focus more on how to choose a specific ERP system Buying decision. Chosing a Specific ERP [...]
Trend On Co-Host Heidi Feemster Trend On Co-Host Tamara Leigh Summer. Who doesn’t love it? It’s mere mention immediately brings back childhood memories of school years ending in happy hiatus over the hot months of June, July and August. In the Mid-West, after the work of relentless winters, Summer gives everyone permission to PLAY. Each [...]
Previously, we talked about WHY & HOW of ERP, that is, Enterprise Resource Planning, which is a computer system and software that helps run your company more efficiently. WHY you should chose an EPR system and How do you choose one? We looked at questions you should ask before settling on “Your Final [ERP] Answer”. [...]
The Canine Comfort Shop (CCC) is an e-commerce company that provides dog owners with comfortable, and comforting, sleeping solutions for their canine companions. CCC was started two years ago by Cynthia Kirk with her signature Over-Tray Crate Pad Set, when her search to find a pad that worked well with standard dog crates was unsuccessful. [...]
Botti Law Firm, P.C. has experienced trial attorneys that provide comprehensive legal guidance and representation in Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, Family Law/Divorce and Commercial Litigation. Located in Oak Brook and Wheaton, IL, the Botti law firm serves clients in the entire Chicagoland area as well as nationwide. Founded in 1970 by senior partner Aldo E. Botti, [...]
Coman & Anderson, P.C. is an aggressive, growing firm of experienced legal professionals that seeks to provide outstanding service to their clients. Their commercially-oriented law firm represents middle market businesses, their owners, and key executives. They provide services in the areas of general corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, employment law, employee benefits, business succession planning, intellectual [...]
Located in Naperville, IL, Advantage Bookkeeping Professionals offers three levels of service for businesses. They can be reached at 630-416-0300 and their website is www.advantagebp.com. Advantage Bookkeeping’s unique “3-Tier” system of services can be custom-tailored to meet the individual needs of your business: Tier 1 – Routine Services Designed for use as individual components [...]
Clausen Miller P.C. was founded in 1936 and is ranked among the 250 largest law firms in the United States. The firm has over 160 attorneys practicing in six U.S. offices, Shanghai, China and London, England. Clausen Miller serves as international, national, regional and local counsel to numerous insurance companies, corporations and financial clients. Their [...]
Charles S. Beach is a Chicago criminal defense lawyer representing those facing criminal charges, including narcotics, DUI defense, felony driving while revoked and license reinstatement. Their law firm has helped many clients throughout the Chicago area in all criminal matters. Their phone number is (312) 739-0500 and their website is www.duichicago.com. We had the privilege [...]
Daniel Stoica, Accounting Professional, helps you explore and discover your passion and turn it into a successful business, as this is his passion. “Minimizing your tax liability and maximizing your net worth at the same time by providing you with professional consulting, accounting and tax preparation services” is his profession. “With a Personal Dedication, going [...]
Dave Scriven-Young is a Chicago environmental attorney in the law firm of Peckar & Abramson, P.C. He strives to protect the interests of his corporate and individual clients and works hard to obtain the best possible result in the most cost-effective manner. Mr. Scriven-Young’s environmental expertise includes handling Superfund cases as well as wrongful death, [...]
- (213952) Rep. Peters’ Farm Bill Legislation Levels the Playing Field for Renewable Chemicals. June 18, 2013
- (213956) State report finds Wisconsin economy lagging. June 18, 2013
- (213964) Chrysler Agrees to Recall 2.7 Million Jeeps. June 18, 2013
- (213944) Duly Noted: Boeing welcomes Airbus competition (Video). June 18, 2013
- (213945) India’s Trade Practices ‘Discriminatory and Unfair,’ U.S. Businesses Charge. June 18, 2013
- (213941) Maryland needs to think ‘bold and imaginative’ to grow manufacturing, advocate says. June 18, 2013
- Aufruhr wegen Fußball-WM: Brasiliens Fußballer solidarisieren sich mit Demonstranten June 18, 2013
- (213932) Laborers, Contractors Join Forces to Service a Ship That Served Our Nation. June 18, 2013
- We want your input June 2, 2010
- Building Business through Social Media March 7, 2012
- Employment Outlook for the Second Quarter 2012 March 13, 2012
- Escaping the Trap of an IRS Tax Debt April 5, 2012
- LLN Reports on the Undercover Angel March 11, 2012
- LLN Reports on Giving Back to the Community by Bruce Glickson March 15, 2012
- The IRS: An Efficient Government Agency? April 9, 2012
- (200487) For ESCO, good things come in threes. May 17, 2013
- Melissa Heisler: Taking care of your health is first and foremost. ...
- Holly Hicks: Ivor, thank you so much. The founder of ESCO would...
- Holly Hicks: Melissa, thank you for your kind words. We started...
- Holly Hicks: ESCO Corporation President Calvin Collins states t...
- Sasi kumar: Paint Booths find application in industry vertical...
- Melissa Heisler: Holly I am so sorry for what you and your husband ...
- Ivor Kellock: Holly this is a terrible story & I am deeply s...
- Holly Hicks: ESCO Corporation Senior Vice President Jon Owens -...
Ivor Kellock seeks engaging radio hosts.
Listen to the Linked Local Radio network
If you would like to be interviewed on the show, please contact Fred McMurray firstname.lastname@example.org