Being Proactive Giving personnel access to decision-making tools, contextual data and strategic planning resources also builds the company culture that supports being proactive-rather than reactive. Personnel learn to make decisions independently, thoroughly researching cause-and-effect data and making fact-based decisions. Employees learn that slow response is no longer acceptable. Teams understand that [...]
Archive | Business Spotlight RSS feed for this section
SURVIVAL OF THE FASTEST Infor says speed is a competitive weapon. Why? We believe that speed—not just scale—is the new basis for competition. It’s no longer about how big a company is; it’s about how fast you can execute. You may never be able to out-scale a competitor, but you [...]
Cam Lemmon interviews Tee Crane, entrepreneur, public speaker, trainer, and author. Tee Crane, is the creator of Science of Spirit Technology, and founder of TCCS. Fridays, 2t 2 p.m. Listen live at - CAM LEMMON interviews TEE CRANE of VERTICAL LIVING SYSTEMS Previous Archived Shows - On Demand – Cam Lemmon talk radio podcast Cam Lemmon Join Cam [...]
“We find ourselves engaged in the possible when; the possible represents the streamline approaches to encouraging others to achieve their highest potential.” Business monetization activity is relationship based. Winning new business or sustaining existing business is directly related to urgency. Understanding the urgency in the eyes of your customer can yield you greater business opportunities. [...]
Our founding fathers recognized the importance of having citizen politicians. Citizen politicians defined over 237 years ago as people who participate in the political process, and these people come from all walks of life, such as farmers, businesses, law practices, inn keepers, chimney sweepers and schoolteachers. These citizen politicians participated in the people’s government result [...]
The 4th of July: a snapshot day of “What it is to be an American”. It’s the collective holiday of our independence as a nation founded on freedom. That freedom to live and love is celebrated in summer’s warmth (or record heat as this year) as families and communities across this land of yours and [...]
For the last several weeks we have talked about ERP, that is Enterprise Resource Planning and the how to’s of implementing a system. This week we focus more on how to choose a specific ERP system. This week we focus more on how to choose a specific ERP system Buying decision. Chosing a Specific ERP [...]
Trend On Co-Host Heidi Feemster Trend On Co-Host Tamara Leigh Summer. Who doesn’t love it? It’s mere mention immediately brings back childhood memories of school years ending in happy hiatus over the hot months of June, July and August. In the Mid-West, after the work of relentless winters, Summer gives everyone permission to PLAY. Each [...]
Previously, we talked about WHY & HOW of ERP, that is, Enterprise Resource Planning, which is a computer system and software that helps run your company more efficiently. WHY you should chose an EPR system and How do you choose one? We looked at questions you should ask before settling on “Your Final [ERP] Answer”. [...]
The Canine Comfort Shop (CCC) is an e-commerce company that provides dog owners with comfortable, and comforting, sleeping solutions for their canine companions. CCC was started two years ago by Cynthia Kirk with her signature Over-Tray Crate Pad Set, when her search to find a pad that worked well with standard dog crates was unsuccessful. [...]
Botti Law Firm, P.C. has experienced trial attorneys that provide comprehensive legal guidance and representation in Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, Family Law/Divorce and Commercial Litigation. Located in Oak Brook and Wheaton, IL, the Botti law firm serves clients in the entire Chicagoland area as well as nationwide. Founded in 1970 by senior partner Aldo E. Botti, [...]
Coman & Anderson, P.C. is an aggressive, growing firm of experienced legal professionals that seeks to provide outstanding service to their clients. Their commercially-oriented law firm represents middle market businesses, their owners, and key executives. They provide services in the areas of general corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, employment law, employee benefits, business succession planning, intellectual [...]
Located in Naperville, IL, Advantage Bookkeeping Professionals offers three levels of service for businesses. They can be reached at 630-416-0300 and their website is www.advantagebp.com. Advantage Bookkeeping’s unique “3-Tier” system of services can be custom-tailored to meet the individual needs of your business: Tier 1 – Routine Services Designed for use as individual components [...]
Clausen Miller P.C. was founded in 1936 and is ranked among the 250 largest law firms in the United States. The firm has over 160 attorneys practicing in six U.S. offices, Shanghai, China and London, England. Clausen Miller serves as international, national, regional and local counsel to numerous insurance companies, corporations and financial clients. Their [...]
Charles S. Beach is a Chicago criminal defense lawyer representing those facing criminal charges, including narcotics, DUI defense, felony driving while revoked and license reinstatement. Their law firm has helped many clients throughout the Chicago area in all criminal matters. Their phone number is (312) 739-0500 and their website is www.duichicago.com. We had the privilege [...]
Daniel Stoica, Accounting Professional, helps you explore and discover your passion and turn it into a successful business, as this is his passion. “Minimizing your tax liability and maximizing your net worth at the same time by providing you with professional consulting, accounting and tax preparation services” is his profession. “With a Personal Dedication, going [...]
Dave Scriven-Young is a Chicago environmental attorney in the law firm of Peckar & Abramson, P.C. He strives to protect the interests of his corporate and individual clients and works hard to obtain the best possible result in the most cost-effective manner. Mr. Scriven-Young’s environmental expertise includes handling Superfund cases as well as wrongful death, [...]
- (201146) Impax board steps in to oversee Hayward manufacturing issues. May 20, 2013
- (201133) Denver businessman gets 30 months in prison for role in Ex-Im Bank fraud. May 20, 2013
- (201128) How Erickson spends its spare change. May 20, 2013
- (201124) Cary’s Ply Gem clears final hurdle. May 20, 2013
- (201125) Parr lumber names president. May 20, 2013
- (201126) Construction helps build Portland’s economy. May 20, 2013
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies at 74 May 20, 2013
- Road rage incident ends with exchange of gunfire May 20, 2013
- We want your input June 2, 2010
- Building Business through Social Media March 7, 2012
- Employment Outlook for the Second Quarter 2012 March 13, 2012
- Escaping the Trap of an IRS Tax Debt April 5, 2012
- LLN Reports on the Undercover Angel March 11, 2012
- LLN Reports on Giving Back to the Community by Bruce Glickson March 15, 2012
- The IRS: An Efficient Government Agency? April 9, 2012
- 4th Annual AASU Scholarship Dinner March 1, 2012
- Melissa Heisler: Holly I am so sorry for what you and your husband ...
- Ivor Kellock: Holly this is a terrible story & I am deeply s...
- Holly Hicks: ESCO Corporation Senior Vice President Jon Owens -...
- Jameson Donaghy: 16 is legal in Kansas, but this is a sodomy charge...
- Cody Travis: I am sure this new agreement will be beneficial fo...
- The Quality Race .: http://ebayastore.blogspot.com...
- Edea Krammer: That’s ok atleast they are not that harmful like...
- Siddharth Mathur: Now days people hire mobile application developers...
- HA-HA to AH-HA: Humor Lighting the Way to Purpose
- News, Newspapers, and Communities
- Are Women Pro-Creating a Different Work World?
- When Being STUCK is a Good Sign
- "What Do You Say When You Talk to Yourself?"
- Find Your Voice: From Fear to Fulfillment
- It's Never Too Late
- How to Leave Behind Stress, Tension, & Worry (without leaving your job!)
- Tipping the Marketing Guerilla
- Coaching & Professional Development
- (201146) Impax board steps in to oversee Hayward manufacturing issues.
- (201133) Denver businessman gets 30 months in prison for role in Ex-Im Bank fraud.
- (201128) How Erickson spends its spare change.
- (201124) Cary's Ply Gem clears final hurdle.
- (201125) Parr lumber names president.
- (201126) Construction helps build Portland's economy.
- (201112) WorkflowOne lands agreement with 2,500-hospital alliance.
- (201127) United's Boeing 787s Back in Skies.
- (201097) Diebold to relocate Coppell operations to Ohio, cut 52 jobs.
- (201098) Innovation in Manufacturing.
Ivor Kellock seeks engaging radio hosts.
Listen to the Linked Local Radio network
If you would like to be interviewed on the show, please contact Fred McMurray email@example.com