“The All Powerful King Inside of You” Inside of you is an “All Powerful King” who is capable of making all of your dreams come true. Whatever you tell him you want with purpose and conviction he will make happen in your life. He has that much power and he resides inside of you right [...]
Archive | Detroit RSS feed for this section
SURVIVAL OF THE FASTEST Infor says speed is a competitive weapon. Why? We believe that speed—not just scale—is the new basis for competition. It’s no longer about how big a company is; it’s about how fast you can execute. You may never be able to out-scale a competitor, but you [...]
“We find ourselves engaged in the possible when; the possible represents the streamline approaches to encouraging others to achieve their highest potential.” Business monetization activity is relationship based. Winning new business or sustaining existing business is directly related to urgency. Understanding the urgency in the eyes of your customer can yield you greater business opportunities. [...]
Our founding fathers recognized the importance of having citizen politicians. Citizen politicians defined over 237 years ago as people who participate in the political process, and these people come from all walks of life, such as farmers, businesses, law practices, inn keepers, chimney sweepers and schoolteachers. These citizen politicians participated in the people’s government result [...]
- (201705) Carlos Slim to Sell Stake in Philip Morris Mexico. May 21, 2013
- Bobcats submit application to switch name to Hornets May 21, 2013
- Follow-up exam confirms Salvy Perez’s hip injury is just a bruise May 21, 2013
- With plan’s passage, pools’ future is cloudy May 21, 2013
- Hyman Brand team is bound for global competition May 21, 2013
- The can-do spirit rises in Oklahoma May 21, 2013
- Advertising Portfolio Night to give local students advice May 21, 2013
- Jones’ severance package: $263,599 May 21, 2013
- We want your input June 2, 2010
- Building Business through Social Media March 7, 2012
- Employment Outlook for the Second Quarter 2012 March 13, 2012
- Escaping the Trap of an IRS Tax Debt April 5, 2012
- LLN Reports on the Undercover Angel March 11, 2012
- LLN Reports on Giving Back to the Community by Bruce Glickson March 15, 2012
- The IRS: An Efficient Government Agency? April 9, 2012
- 4th Annual AASU Scholarship Dinner March 1, 2012
- Sasi kumar: Paint Booths find application in industry vertical...
- Melissa Heisler: Holly I am so sorry for what you and your husband ...
- Ivor Kellock: Holly this is a terrible story & I am deeply s...
- Holly Hicks: ESCO Corporation Senior Vice President Jon Owens -...
- Jameson Donaghy: 16 is legal in Kansas, but this is a sodomy charge...
- Cody Travis: I am sure this new agreement will be beneficial fo...
- The Quality Race .: http://ebayastore.blogspot.com...
- Edea Krammer: That’s ok atleast they are not that harmful like...
- Generational Change in the Family Business
- HA-HA to AH-HA: Humor Lighting the Way to Purpose
- News, Newspapers, and Communities
- Are Women Pro-Creating a Different Work World?
- When Being STUCK is a Good Sign
- "What Do You Say When You Talk to Yourself?"
- Find Your Voice: From Fear to Fulfillment
- It's Never Too Late
- How to Leave Behind Stress, Tension, & Worry (without leaving your job!)
- Tipping the Marketing Guerilla
- (201705) Carlos Slim to Sell Stake in Philip Morris Mexico.
- (201694) Boeing tests 747 improvements to save model.
- (201695) NetApp's Q4 earnings dip, on track with expectations.
- (201691) Tempe's Refresh Glass expanding after MAC6 investment.
- (201675) Herbalife hires PricewaterhouseCoopers as auditor.
- (201662) Mitsui, Idemitsu JV selects Freeport location for chemical plant.
- (201646) Book Notes: On Leadership.
- (201647) Good News in Europe.
- (201669) CI Tools Aren't Just For CI Events; They're For Everyday.
- (201644) Boeing St. Louis awarded $61 million in defense contracts.
Ivor Kellock seeks engaging radio hosts.
Listen to the Linked Local Radio network
If you would like to be interviewed on the show, please contact Fred McMurray firstname.lastname@example.org