LLN Reports on The Employer Partnership of the Armed Forces with Ken Marks. Thursday, 12/20 at 3 pm. Listen at - LLN Reports on The Employer Partnership of the Armed Forces Previous Archived Shows - On Demand – Linked Local Network Reports Show talk radio podcast Join Mike Boehler and Marie Lazzara as [...]
Archive | Jobs RSS feed for this section
Mission: Military 2 Manufacturing, one of the largest efforts to help veterans gain a foothold in the manufacturing sector kicks off in Schaumburg on Tuesday, December 18th, the Illinois Department of Veterans’ Affairs (IDVA) announced today. “The manufacturing sector in Illinois is in dire need of thousands of trained workers, and military veterans are in a unique [...]
LLN Reports on Job Searching with Sherry Leginski of CareerPlace of Barrington Thursdays at 3 pm. Listen at - LLN Reports on Job Searching with Sherry Leginski Join Mike Boehler and Marie Lazzara as they interview Sherry Leginski, Operations Manager of CareerPlace, a not-for-profit organization founded in 1994 in Barrington. Some people may know [...]
Manufacturing and Engineering Opportunities by Jennifer Phillips Belvidere/Greater Rockford, Illinois Engineering Manager: Far Northwest Suburbs/Greater Belvidere, Illinois area, someone who has led teams, knows machining environment well but understands gearing, solid understanding and control of project management. Some relo assistance is available for the right individual. Greater LaSalle/Peru, Illinois area opportunities: Relocation supported for right individual, [...]
CHICAGO: New partnership! Social Media Manager- up to 60K Will run and support all of the agencies social initiatives. Social Media Associate~ up to 50K 1 plus years of social media. Will be working on a big fashion and beauty brand. Paid Search Associate~ up to 50K 2 plus years of SEM~ expert level Solid [...]
- When Life Doesn’t Go As Planned: Persevere with Dr. James Perdue & Be Prepared on Insurance Needs with George Patterson May 18, 2013
- Olathe East runs roughshod through Class 6A track regional May 18, 2013
- Exotic Driving Experience at Kansas Speedway lives up to its billing May 18, 2013
- Kansas State takes Big 12 baseball title May 18, 2013
- Royals again offer little support for Shields in 2-1 loss to A’s May 18, 2013
- Royals again offer little support for Shields in 2-1 loss to A’s May 17, 2013
- Kansas State takes Big 12 baseball title May 17, 2013
- Kansas bill gags all gun lobbying May 17, 2013
- We want your input June 2, 2010
- Building Business through Social Media March 7, 2012
- Employment Outlook for the Second Quarter 2012 March 13, 2012
- Escaping the Trap of an IRS Tax Debt April 5, 2012
- LLN Reports on the Undercover Angel March 11, 2012
- LLN Reports on Giving Back to the Community by Bruce Glickson March 15, 2012
- The IRS: An Efficient Government Agency? April 9, 2012
- 4th Annual AASU Scholarship Dinner March 1, 2012
- Jameson Donaghy: 16 is legal in Kansas, but this is a sodomy charge...
- Cody Travis: I am sure this new agreement will be beneficial fo...
- The Quality Race .: http://ebayastore.blogspot.com...
- Edea Krammer: That’s ok atleast they are not that harmful like...
- Siddharth Mathur: Now days people hire mobile application developers...
- Milton Berger: I think it is my duty to share the experience I ha...
- Valerie Brothers VanBooven: You should visit http://www.HelpforAgingVeterans.c...
- balukh: I wanted to thank you for this worth while read!! ...
- HA-HA to AH-HA: Humor Lighting the Way to Purpose
- News, Newspapers, and Communities
- Are Women Pro-Creating a Different Work World?
- When Being STUCK is a Good Sign
- "What Do You Say When You Talk to Yourself?"
- Find Your Voice: From Fear to Fulfillment
- It's Never Too Late
- How to Leave Behind Stress, Tension, & Worry (without leaving your job!)
- Tipping the Marketing Guerilla
- Coaching & Professional Development
- (200555) Rolling with Seattle's biking execs: Alan Elser of GM Nameplate.
- (200515) New president, downtown store for LaCrosse.
- (200512) Medtronic's Q4 earnings: 3 things to watch.
- (200513) Apple, Senate Panel Gear Up for an Offshore Tax Showdown.
- (200508) Airbus, Boeing, will battle for PR at Paris Air Show.
- (200509) Harley-Davison cuts Kansas City workforce by 140.
- (200495) California adds fewer jobs in April.
- (200496) Melitta upgrades South Jersey facility.
- (200493) HSM names Greulich new vice president of innovation, technology.
- (200494) Seven projects recommended for funding, to create 281 jobs.
Ivor Kellock seeks engaging radio hosts.
Listen to the Linked Local Radio network
If you would like to be interviewed on the show, please contact Fred McMurray firstname.lastname@example.org