When you’re talking with someone, there are only three types of verbal communication: (1) Questions (2) Statements (3) Commands When you ask a question, what does your voice do at the end of the sentence? It goes up at the end. Why is that important to know? I’ll get to that in a minute. When [...]
Archive | Mark Papadas RSS feed for this section
How many of you reading this truly believe the value that you and your product/service deliver? I’ve found that most salespeople lack the confidence in themselves and the conviction in their belief to truly become successful. By their own actions, they commoditize themselves and what they are selling. They limit their own opportunities for success [...]
Do you have your diploma from the School of Hard Knocks or are you still taking classes every day? Every day, millions of sales people go to work unprepared for the challenges they face. They unknowingly make mistakes that cost them business. Below are three things you can do to speed up your graduation from [...]
- (203226) World’s largest glass manufacturer opens Cupertino office. May 24, 2013
- (203224) Boeing, suppliers work around that Skagit bridge collapse. May 24, 2013
- (203225) Pro-Tesla Motors bill dies in Texas House. May 24, 2013
- Electrolux gives refrigerators, vacuums to struggling Charlotte families May 24, 2013
- (203219) ‘Bailey Bridge’ could be short-term fix for collapsed Skagit River span. May 24, 2013
- Pedestrian death rate jump worries city May 24, 2013
- (203207) Florida would provide parts to U.S.-produced Apple computer line. May 24, 2013
- (203202) The Busines Journal on WFDD: Davidson Co. moves on. May 24, 2013
- We want your input June 2, 2010
- Building Business through Social Media March 7, 2012
- Employment Outlook for the Second Quarter 2012 March 13, 2012
- Escaping the Trap of an IRS Tax Debt April 5, 2012
- LLN Reports on the Undercover Angel March 11, 2012
- LLN Reports on Giving Back to the Community by Bruce Glickson March 15, 2012
- The IRS: An Efficient Government Agency? April 9, 2012
- (200487) For ESCO, good things come in threes. May 17, 2013
- Melissa Heisler: Taking care of your health is first and foremost. ...
- Holly Hicks: Ivor, thank you so much. The founder of ESCO would...
- Holly Hicks: Melissa, thank you for your kind words. We started...
- Holly Hicks: ESCO Corporation President Calvin Collins states t...
- Sasi kumar: Paint Booths find application in industry vertical...
- Melissa Heisler: Holly I am so sorry for what you and your husband ...
- Ivor Kellock: Holly this is a terrible story & I am deeply s...
- Holly Hicks: ESCO Corporation Senior Vice President Jon Owens -...
- "Personal Presence: How to Get It" with Catherine Johns on Blog Talk Radio
- Generational Change in the Family Business
- HA-HA to AH-HA: Humor Lighting the Way to Purpose
- News, Newspapers, and Communities
- Are Women Pro-Creating a Different Work World?
- When Being STUCK is a Good Sign
- "What Do You Say When You Talk to Yourself?"
- Find Your Voice: From Fear to Fulfillment
- It's Never Too Late
- How to Leave Behind Stress, Tension, & Worry (without leaving your job!)
- (203226) World's largest glass manufacturer opens Cupertino office.
- (203224) Boeing, suppliers work around that Skagit bridge collapse.
- (203225) Pro-Tesla Motors bill dies in Texas House.
- (203219) 'Bailey Bridge' could be short-term fix for collapsed Skagit River span.
- (203207) Florida would provide parts to U.S.-produced Apple computer line.
- (203202) The Busines Journal on WFDD: Davidson Co. moves on.
- (203197) Smells like special session at Texas Capitol.
- (203198) 4 startups totally screwed if bridges keep collapsing and roads disappear.
- (203199) Pro-Tesla Motors bill dies in Texas House.
- (203194) Smells like special session at Texas Capitol.
Ivor Kellock seeks engaging radio hosts.
Listen to the Linked Local Radio network
If you would like to be interviewed on the show, please contact Fred McMurray email@example.com