The Secret to Success!!! People are always looking to the “Secret” to success, that “Magic Pill” that will transform you into something great! The success you want can be anything; losing weight, growing your business, being a great partner or parent, anything. So, where is that “Magic Key” where do you find it and why is [...]
Archive | Marketing RSS feed for this section
If the magic stuff that holds atoms together just stopped, would it get quiet? We live in a world of the unknown; my 90-year-old father-in-law calls life in general a crap shoot; I tend to agree with him. The world as we understand it is made of atoms flying around connected by a magical invisible [...]
Introducing “Segueway to Success”: an internet-based radio program dedicated to helping privately owned business people survive and thrive in the new-normal business climate. Starting Wednesday October 17 business partners Tom Kuchan and Brent Hamachek, principals of the 13 year old consulting company Segueway, will be sharing our experiences and conclusions as to what has changed [...]
LLN Reports on Christine Morlet, CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) Speaker & International Negotiation Specialist Join Mike Boehler and Fred McMurray as they interview Christine Morlet, a Negotiation Keynote Speaker, interpersonal communication consultant and trainer at 3 pm Thursday, October 11th. She is a specialist in bench marking the best progression of European negotiators and [...]
For the last several weeks we have talked about ERP, that is Enterprise Resource Planning and the how to’s of implementing a system. This week we focus more on how to choose a specific ERP system. This week we focus more on how to choose a specific ERP system Buying decision. Chosing a Specific ERP [...]
Trend On Co-Host Heidi Feemster Trend On Co-Host Tamara Leigh Summer. Who doesn’t love it? It’s mere mention immediately brings back childhood memories of school years ending in happy hiatus over the hot months of June, July and August. In the Mid-West, after the work of relentless winters, Summer gives everyone permission to PLAY. Each [...]
True Networking Costs by Howard Larson So what do you do? Join a Chamber of Commerce? At Professional Industry Association? Formal Networking Groups? Let’s look at the cost incurred by each. They all have their place if you get work out of them, or do you just like being in a group for the fun [...]
The growing interest in a market for personal data that shares profits with the individuals who own the data could change the business landscape for companies like Facebook Facebook’s imminent IPO raises an interesting issue for many of its users. The company’s value is based on its ability to exploit the online behaviours and interests [...]
- One winning ticket sold in Florida for record $600 million Powerball jackpot May 19, 2013
- Novels for young adults are reaching more (adult) readers May 18, 2013
- Spencer Museum’s collection inspires two artists to take different paths May 18, 2013
- In General Assembly, push continues to conceal gun data May 18, 2013
- Punchless attack sinks Royals in another 2-1 loss to A’s May 18, 2013
- The Classical Beat: Three big voice and organ works worthy of a cathedral May 18, 2013
- Kansas City police investigate shooting in Northeast area May 18, 2013
- Koster salutes Justus’ work on gay-rights bill May 18, 2013
- We want your input June 2, 2010
- Building Business through Social Media March 7, 2012
- Employment Outlook for the Second Quarter 2012 March 13, 2012
- Escaping the Trap of an IRS Tax Debt April 5, 2012
- LLN Reports on the Undercover Angel March 11, 2012
- LLN Reports on Giving Back to the Community by Bruce Glickson March 15, 2012
- The IRS: An Efficient Government Agency? April 9, 2012
- 4th Annual AASU Scholarship Dinner March 1, 2012
- Jameson Donaghy: 16 is legal in Kansas, but this is a sodomy charge...
- Cody Travis: I am sure this new agreement will be beneficial fo...
- The Quality Race .: http://ebayastore.blogspot.com...
- Edea Krammer: That’s ok atleast they are not that harmful like...
- Siddharth Mathur: Now days people hire mobile application developers...
- Milton Berger: I think it is my duty to share the experience I ha...
- Valerie Brothers VanBooven: You should visit http://www.HelpforAgingVeterans.c...
- balukh: I wanted to thank you for this worth while read!! ...
- HA-HA to AH-HA: Humor Lighting the Way to Purpose
- News, Newspapers, and Communities
- Are Women Pro-Creating a Different Work World?
- When Being STUCK is a Good Sign
- "What Do You Say When You Talk to Yourself?"
- Find Your Voice: From Fear to Fulfillment
- It's Never Too Late
- How to Leave Behind Stress, Tension, & Worry (without leaving your job!)
- Tipping the Marketing Guerilla
- Coaching & Professional Development
- (200555) Rolling with Seattle's biking execs: Alan Elser of GM Nameplate.
- (200515) New president, downtown store for LaCrosse.
- (200512) Medtronic's Q4 earnings: 3 things to watch.
- (200513) Apple, Senate Panel Gear Up for an Offshore Tax Showdown.
- (200508) Airbus, Boeing, will battle for PR at Paris Air Show.
- (200509) Harley-Davison cuts Kansas City workforce by 140.
- (200495) California adds fewer jobs in April.
- (200496) Melitta upgrades South Jersey facility.
- (200493) HSM names Greulich new vice president of innovation, technology.
- (200494) Seven projects recommended for funding, to create 281 jobs.
Ivor Kellock seeks engaging radio hosts.
Listen to the Linked Local Radio network
If you would like to be interviewed on the show, please contact Fred McMurray firstname.lastname@example.org