Are you experiencing confusion, uncertainty, and stress as you seek new clarity of purpose? Looking for a way to get a new perspective, lift your spirits and enjoy the journey more? Consider an unexpected source of enlightenment: HUMOR. Listen to our conversation with Jollytologist, Allen Klein – author of Mom’s the Word and The Art of Living Joyfully at [...]
Archive | New York RSS feed for this section
Is purpose a burning question for you currently? Are you seeking to go beyond the surface and live from the depth of your Soul? “You were born with everything you need to create the life of your dreams and live your soul’s purpose.” Says Shellie Nelson, our guest on this week’s episode of the On [...]
Are you experiencing confusion, uncertainty, and stress as you seek new clarity of purpose? Looking for a way to get a new perspective, lift your spirits and enjoy the journey more? Consider an unexpected source of enlightenment: HUMOR. This weeks guest with Susyn Reeve and Rikk Hansen on the On Purpose radio show is jollytologist, [...]
Have you been hitting your head against a wall with some large life problem or issue? Money issues, relationship problems, mental and physical suffering… Looking for a new way forward? Sometimes on the way to lifework purpose we feel really STUCK. And this doesn’t necessarily mean we’re off track… Join us Thursday, May 9th at [...]
Join On Purpose Show co-hosts Susyn Reeve & Rikk Hansen on Thursday, May 2, 2013 Noon Central for a stimulating conversation with Carole Brody Fleet, best-selling author and Books for a Better Life Award finalist for, Happily EVEN After: A Guide to Getting Through (and Beyond!) the Grief of Widowhood. Join us for a stimulating [...]
Is fear blocking you from discovering you LifeWork purpose? What if fear was actually a call for you to explore and discover your purpose, would you answer the call? Listen to our inspiring conversation with Davina Kotulski: Find Your Voice: From Fear to Fulfillment at: http://bit.ly/0425Davina Davina Kotulski, PH.D., is a psychologist, life coach and [...]
“Fear is a Liar” Fears, we all seem to have them, don’t we? Most of the fears we have aren’t real. They are silly movies we play in our minds over and over again, making them worse and worse. They are usually things that have already happened from our past that we wished we had [...]
What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail? Or it no longer mattered what other people thought? Is there a book in you waiting to be born? Or a message you care deeply about and feel heeds to be shared? “Living an authentic life means standing firm in our dreams! It means not [...]
Do you have a dream that sparks your passion, but you worry that it’s too late? This week on the On Purpose Radio Show Susyn Reeve and Rikk Hansen interview Melinda Lee, the creator of the Sexy Over 50 Book Series. After turning 50 Melinda left her executive position in the corporate world to begin [...]
Feel like there’s no time for anything anymore? Overwhelmed with tension and anxiety, even on your days off? This week on the On Purpose radio show Rikk Hansen and Susyn Reeve interview Adam Timm, a Stress Consultant, Meditation Coach, Award Winning Speaker, and Bestselling Author. Hear Adam’s own journey from stressed-out to on-purpose.(And as a [...]
SURVIVAL OF THE FASTEST Infor says speed is a competitive weapon. Why? We believe that speed—not just scale—is the new basis for competition. It’s no longer about how big a company is; it’s about how fast you can execute. You may never be able to out-scale a competitor, but you [...]
YAY! About an hour ago Rikk Hansen and I co-hosted our 1st ON PURPOSE Radio Show. After a few months of dreaming, talking, planning and taking action; and with the fabulous support of Fred McMurray and Linked Local Network we are now official. On today’s show I interviewed my co-host, Rikk Hansen the the [...]
“We find ourselves engaged in the possible when; the possible represents the streamline approaches to encouraging others to achieve their highest potential.” Business monetization activity is relationship based. Winning new business or sustaining existing business is directly related to urgency. Understanding the urgency in the eyes of your customer can yield you greater business opportunities. [...]
Our founding fathers recognized the importance of having citizen politicians. Citizen politicians defined over 237 years ago as people who participate in the political process, and these people come from all walks of life, such as farmers, businesses, law practices, inn keepers, chimney sweepers and schoolteachers. These citizen politicians participated in the people’s government result [...]
If the magic stuff that holds atoms together just stopped, would it get quiet? We live in a world of the unknown; my 90-year-old father-in-law calls life in general a crap shoot; I tend to agree with him. The world as we understand it is made of atoms flying around connected by a magical invisible [...]
Small Business Building with Dr. Pete from Boston Join Dr. Pete, Friday, 11/02 at 11:30 am, as he explores Transitioning American Veterans; Military Ambassador; Continuation of the Brotherhood Listen at - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/linkedlocalnetwork/2012/11/02/small-business-building-with-dr-pete-from-boston This show will cover Dr. Pete’s education lecture at the EDU Market Summit – October 25 at the InterContinental Kansas City – http://edumarketingsummit.plattformad.com/sessions We find ourselves challenged [...]
Education From Manufacturing Industry History by Dr. Pietro (Pete) Savo American Writer a Positive Thinking Movement by Dr. Pietro (Pete) Savo Christopher Musselwhite (1990) identified the need for business to define a process that encourages best capabilities and practices to ensure business success. The focus of the organization’s leaders is to develop new leaders through early [...]
DAA New York Symposium - April 23, 2012 12:30pm Eastern The Graduate Center, CUNY Register Now (Members $25, Non-Members $75) The inaugural DAA NY Symposium will be a half-day event exploring the multiple facets of how “Data is the New Sexy”. The event will showcase how data is becoming the critical focus of almost every angle of [...]
- (202912) Here are P&G’s internal answers about its CEO shakeup. May 24, 2013
- (202913) How plans for a Davidson industrial megapark have evolved. May 24, 2013
- (202907) Toyota, employees contributing to Oklahoma tornado relief effort. May 24, 2013
- (202908) 5 local firms win Governor’s ImPAct Awards. May 24, 2013
- (202909) Jacksonville firm expands, adding copper pipe factory. May 24, 2013
- Man charged in former girlfriend’s fatal stabbing May 24, 2013
- (202910) Vulcan know-how, spirit lift Olympic luge team. May 24, 2013
- (202911) Houston’s newest whiskey and vodka distillery has ambitious plans. May 24, 2013
- We want your input June 2, 2010
- Building Business through Social Media March 7, 2012
- Employment Outlook for the Second Quarter 2012 March 13, 2012
- Escaping the Trap of an IRS Tax Debt April 5, 2012
- LLN Reports on the Undercover Angel March 11, 2012
- LLN Reports on Giving Back to the Community by Bruce Glickson March 15, 2012
- The IRS: An Efficient Government Agency? April 9, 2012
- (200487) For ESCO, good things come in threes. May 17, 2013
- Melissa Heisler: Taking care of your health is first and foremost. ...
- Holly Hicks: Ivor, thank you so much. The founder of ESCO would...
- Holly Hicks: Melissa, thank you for your kind words. We started...
- Holly Hicks: ESCO Corporation President Calvin Collins states t...
- Sasi kumar: Paint Booths find application in industry vertical...
- Melissa Heisler: Holly I am so sorry for what you and your husband ...
- Ivor Kellock: Holly this is a terrible story & I am deeply s...
- Holly Hicks: ESCO Corporation Senior Vice President Jon Owens -...
- "Personal Presence: How to Get It" with Catherine Johns on Blog Talk Radio
- Generational Change in the Family Business
- HA-HA to AH-HA: Humor Lighting the Way to Purpose
- News, Newspapers, and Communities
- Are Women Pro-Creating a Different Work World?
- When Being STUCK is a Good Sign
- "What Do You Say When You Talk to Yourself?"
- Find Your Voice: From Fear to Fulfillment
- It's Never Too Late
- How to Leave Behind Stress, Tension, & Worry (without leaving your job!)
- (202912) Here are P&G's internal answers about its CEO shakeup.
- (202913) How plans for a Davidson industrial megapark have evolved.
- (202907) Toyota, employees contributing to Oklahoma tornado relief effort.
- (202908) 5 local firms win Governor's ImPAct Awards.
- (202909) Jacksonville firm expands, adding copper pipe factory.
- (202911) Houston's newest whiskey and vodka distillery has ambitious plans.
- (202910) Vulcan know-how, spirit lift Olympic luge team.
- (202871) Women in Business 2013Jackie Schneider.
- (202867) Brady Corp. remakes product portfolio with sale, acquisition of businesses.
- (202870) Special used cars can save energy.
Ivor Kellock seeks engaging radio hosts.
Listen to the Linked Local Radio network
If you would like to be interviewed on the show, please contact Fred McMurray email@example.com