ON THE AIR: October 15, 2013 – 5PM CST – On the Federal Sales Sherpa Show, Bill Jaffe of Tape LLC is Eileen Kent’s special guest. Bill has built three small business into the Washington Technology Fast 50 over his 25 years of selling to the federal government and he is involved with a Woman Owned [...]
Archive | Orlando RSS feed for this section
Federal Sales Sherpa Eileen Kent Interviews Tape LLC’s Bill Jaffe About “The Fish Don’t Jump In the Boat”
Have you had a successful dream come crashing down? Have important relationships suffering from the stress of an unexpected crisis? What if there was a way to shift from just surviving to truly thriving – even when still in the midst of disaster. Join us July 4th at Noon Central time for this interview with [...]
Is There a Secret to Losing Weight?….YES!!!! After losing 180 pounds and keeping it off for many years, I am always being asked the question, “What’s the secret?” Today I am going to share it with you. Let me first tell what it isn’t. It is not some crazy new or old diet you have [...]
Are you in a process of rediscovering your essential self? Do you want to show up and shine more fully in every area of your life? Barbara Carroll, our guest this week on the On Purpose show, supports self discovery and authentic self expression in an intriguing way – her image consulting business [...]
Feel lost and in-limbo with lifework direction? Uncertain how to move forward to discover renewed purpose & passion for a next chapter? When you feel off-track and in uncertain territory, sometimes the most helpful first step is to get a new perspective – a new map. Knowing where you are, understanding the territory, and seeing [...]
“Fear is a Liar” Fears, we all seem to have them, don’t we? Most of the fears we have aren’t real. They are silly movies we play in our minds over and over again, making them worse and worse. They are usually things that have already happened from our past that we wished we had [...]
“We find ourselves engaged in the possible when; the possible represents the streamline approaches to encouraging others to achieve their highest potential.” Business monetization activity is relationship based. Winning new business or sustaining existing business is directly related to urgency. Understanding the urgency in the eyes of your customer can yield you greater business opportunities. [...]
May 19, 2012 at 8:00 AM – May 23, 2012 at 5:00 PM Hilton Bonnet Creek Hotel, Orlando The Industrial and Systems Engineering Research Conference (ISERC) is the new name for the Industrial Engineering Research Conference (IERC). The ISERC is a forum for exchanging knowledge and discoveries in the industrial and systems engineering research community. [...]
Listen to the Linked Local Radio Network
- New Ford Mustang, to be unveiled today, balances change and heritage December 5, 2013
- Diego’s Bar & Grill opening in Gladstone December 4, 2013
- Universe’s Biggest Explosions Shaped by Extreme Magnetic Fields December 4, 2013
- Life on Mars: How a One-Way Martian Colony Project Could Work December 4, 2013
- The Year In Video Games, In Just Under Two Minutes – Kotaku December 4, 2013
- HandsOn Suburban Chicago Helps Open Multi-Agency Resource Center December 4, 2013
- Why ‘The Last Of Us’ Could Be The Best Video Game Of 2013 December 4, 2013
- Why ‘The Last Of Us’ Could Be The Best Video Game Of 2013 – Forbes December 4, 2013
- We want your input June 2, 2010
- Building Business through Social Media March 7, 2012
- Employment Outlook for the Second Quarter 2012 March 13, 2012
- Escaping the Trap of an IRS Tax Debt April 5, 2012
- LLN Reports on the Undercover Angel March 11, 2012
- LLN Reports on Giving Back to the Community by Bruce Glickson March 15, 2012
- The IRS: An Efficient Government Agency? April 9, 2012
- (200487) For ESCO, good things come in threes. May 17, 2013
- BudgetVideo4BIZ: The mannequin legs are only valuable because there...
- Valerie Caputa: Fantastic article. The heading caught my eye. I ...
- Leanne Hoagland-Smith: Reminds me of this video I just came across on You...
- Samuel Bornstein: Thanks Eileen for your effort to bring the FSSI is...
- Lindy Camardella: Health Fair at Arlington Heights Library on Octobe...
- Sassy B World Wide Production Inc. | Meet our new client Scott Schmaren, Speaker, Coach and Author: [...] http://www.linkedlocalnetwork.com/blog/2013/...
- Stuat Littlee: Casino tutorials give out lessons over every game ...
- paul brandt youtube: I go to the garden alone by paul brandt his new al...