“The All Powerful King Inside of You” Inside of you is an “All Powerful King” who is capable of making all of your dreams come true. Whatever you tell him you want with purpose and conviction he will make happen in your life. He has that much power and he resides inside of you right [...]
Archive | Sales RSS feed for this section
“Fear is a Liar” Fears, we all seem to have them, don’t we? Most of the fears we have aren’t real. They are silly movies we play in our minds over and over again, making them worse and worse. They are usually things that have already happened from our past that we wished we had [...]
You are Amazing!!! That’s right your Amazing! It is important that you know that. In this column I will be helping you discover how amazing you area. You already possess inside of you everything you need to live an incredible life: accomplish all of your goals your dreams and visions. To find happiness, success, health, [...]
Introducing “Segueway to Success”: an internet-based radio program dedicated to helping privately owned business people survive and thrive in the new-normal business climate. Starting Wednesday October 17 business partners Tom Kuchan and Brent Hamachek, principals of the 13 year old consulting company Segueway, will be sharing our experiences and conclusions as to what has changed [...]
LLN Reports on Christine Morlet, CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) Speaker & International Negotiation Specialist Join Mike Boehler and Fred McMurray as they interview Christine Morlet, a Negotiation Keynote Speaker, interpersonal communication consultant and trainer at 3 pm Thursday, October 11th. She is a specialist in bench marking the best progression of European negotiators and [...]
For the last several weeks we have talked about ERP, that is Enterprise Resource Planning and the how to’s of implementing a system. This week we focus more on how to choose a specific ERP system. This week we focus more on how to choose a specific ERP system Buying decision. Chosing a Specific ERP [...]
Trend On Co-Host Heidi Feemster Trend On Co-Host Tamara Leigh Summer. Who doesn’t love it? It’s mere mention immediately brings back childhood memories of school years ending in happy hiatus over the hot months of June, July and August. In the Mid-West, after the work of relentless winters, Summer gives everyone permission to PLAY. Each [...]
Previously, we talked about WHY & HOW of ERP, that is, Enterprise Resource Planning, which is a computer system and software that helps run your company more efficiently. WHY you should chose an EPR system and How do you choose one? We looked at questions you should ask before settling on “Your Final [ERP] Answer”. [...]
The 2012 D&M Midwest Conference Brochure is now available. Download the program to share with your team! Enhance your effectiveness with the latest practices and technologies at the Design & Manufacturing Midwest Conference on June 19-20 in Chicago. Take a look at the full program and speaking panel. Join us for business-critical insights and in-depth [...]
How many of you reading this truly believe the value that you and your product/service deliver? I’ve found that most salespeople lack the confidence in themselves and the conviction in their belief to truly become successful. By their own actions, they commoditize themselves and what they are selling. They limit their own opportunities for success [...]
NeoCon is North America’s largest design exposition and conference for commercial interiors, providing over 40,000 architecture and design professionals with more than 120 CEU-accredited seminars and association forums, top-notch keynote speakers. Discover thousands of innovative products and resources for corporate, hospitality, healthcare, retail, government, institutional and residential interiors from more than 700 showrooms and exhibitors. [...]
A commercial aired recently for a new set of fitness weights that were “easier to lift.” It didn’t stop there… the commercial also suggested that you didn’t have to spend as much time lifting them in order to get the great results you desire. It is easy to understand why P.T. Barnum said “There is [...]
- (202711) Bob McDonald out as CEO at Procter & Gamble. May 23, 2013
- (202692) “Have I Been Underserved?”. May 23, 2013
- Nixon must protect Missouri by rejecting many bad bills May 23, 2013
- Prosecutor declines case over KC check for event that never occurred May 23, 2013
- (202697) Tnemec Co. sells equity stake. May 23, 2013
- KC woman shoots would-be intruder May 23, 2013
- Rockhurst zips through state tourney bracket to win state tennis title May 23, 2013
- (202680) Vigor, Daimler go back to high school. May 23, 2013
- We want your input June 2, 2010
- Building Business through Social Media March 7, 2012
- Employment Outlook for the Second Quarter 2012 March 13, 2012
- Escaping the Trap of an IRS Tax Debt April 5, 2012
- LLN Reports on the Undercover Angel March 11, 2012
- LLN Reports on Giving Back to the Community by Bruce Glickson March 15, 2012
- The IRS: An Efficient Government Agency? April 9, 2012
- (200487) For ESCO, good things come in threes. May 17, 2013
- Melissa Heisler: Taking care of your health is first and foremost. ...
- Holly Hicks: Ivor, thank you so much. The founder of ESCO would...
- Holly Hicks: Melissa, thank you for your kind words. We started...
- Holly Hicks: ESCO Corporation President Calvin Collins states t...
- Sasi kumar: Paint Booths find application in industry vertical...
- Melissa Heisler: Holly I am so sorry for what you and your husband ...
- Ivor Kellock: Holly this is a terrible story & I am deeply s...
- Holly Hicks: ESCO Corporation Senior Vice President Jon Owens -...
- "Personal Presence: How to Get It" with Catherine Johns on Blog Talk Radio
- Generational Change in the Family Business
- HA-HA to AH-HA: Humor Lighting the Way to Purpose
- News, Newspapers, and Communities
- Are Women Pro-Creating a Different Work World?
- When Being STUCK is a Good Sign
- "What Do You Say When You Talk to Yourself?"
- Find Your Voice: From Fear to Fulfillment
- It's Never Too Late
- How to Leave Behind Stress, Tension, & Worry (without leaving your job!)
- (202711) Bob McDonald out as CEO at Procter & Gamble.
- (202692) "Have I Been Underserved?".
- (202697) Tnemec Co. sells equity stake.
- (202680) Vigor, Daimler go back to high school.
- (202681) Snohomish County focused on landing Boeing 777X.
- (202676) Stumptown gets a jolt on both coasts.
- (202664) U.S. chemical investment breakdown proves Gulf Coast is still king.
- (202659) P&G exec: Success awaits in developing markets.
- (202660) LyondellBasell aims at 10% stock repurchase, dividend boost.
- (202661) E-commerce sales continue to soar.
Ivor Kellock seeks engaging radio hosts.
Listen to the Linked Local Radio network
If you would like to be interviewed on the show, please contact Fred McMurray firstname.lastname@example.org