The Secret to Success!!! People are always looking to the “Secret” to success, that “Magic Pill” that will transform you into something great! The success you want can be anything; losing weight, growing your business, being a great partner or parent, anything. So, where is that “Magic Key” where do you find it and why is [...]
Archive | Sales RSS feed for this section
“Fear is a Liar” Fears, we all seem to have them, don’t we? Most of the fears we have aren’t real. They are silly movies we play in our minds over and over again, making them worse and worse. They are usually things that have already happened from our past that we wished we had [...]
You are Amazing!!! That’s right your Amazing! It is important that you know that. In this column I will be helping you discover how amazing you area. You already possess inside of you everything you need to live an incredible life: accomplish all of your goals your dreams and visions. To find happiness, success, health, [...]
Introducing “Segueway to Success”: an internet-based radio program dedicated to helping privately owned business people survive and thrive in the new-normal business climate. Starting Wednesday October 17 business partners Tom Kuchan and Brent Hamachek, principals of the 13 year old consulting company Segueway, will be sharing our experiences and conclusions as to what has changed [...]
LLN Reports on Christine Morlet, CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) Speaker & International Negotiation Specialist Join Mike Boehler and Fred McMurray as they interview Christine Morlet, a Negotiation Keynote Speaker, interpersonal communication consultant and trainer at 3 pm Thursday, October 11th. She is a specialist in bench marking the best progression of European negotiators and [...]
For the last several weeks we have talked about ERP, that is Enterprise Resource Planning and the how to’s of implementing a system. This week we focus more on how to choose a specific ERP system. This week we focus more on how to choose a specific ERP system Buying decision. Chosing a Specific ERP [...]
Trend On Co-Host Heidi Feemster Trend On Co-Host Tamara Leigh Summer. Who doesn’t love it? It’s mere mention immediately brings back childhood memories of school years ending in happy hiatus over the hot months of June, July and August. In the Mid-West, after the work of relentless winters, Summer gives everyone permission to PLAY. Each [...]
Previously, we talked about WHY & HOW of ERP, that is, Enterprise Resource Planning, which is a computer system and software that helps run your company more efficiently. WHY you should chose an EPR system and How do you choose one? We looked at questions you should ask before settling on “Your Final [ERP] Answer”. [...]
The 2012 D&M Midwest Conference Brochure is now available. Download the program to share with your team! Enhance your effectiveness with the latest practices and technologies at the Design & Manufacturing Midwest Conference on June 19-20 in Chicago. Take a look at the full program and speaking panel. Join us for business-critical insights and in-depth [...]
How many of you reading this truly believe the value that you and your product/service deliver? I’ve found that most salespeople lack the confidence in themselves and the conviction in their belief to truly become successful. By their own actions, they commoditize themselves and what they are selling. They limit their own opportunities for success [...]
NeoCon is North America’s largest design exposition and conference for commercial interiors, providing over 40,000 architecture and design professionals with more than 120 CEU-accredited seminars and association forums, top-notch keynote speakers. Discover thousands of innovative products and resources for corporate, hospitality, healthcare, retail, government, institutional and residential interiors from more than 700 showrooms and exhibitors. [...]
A commercial aired recently for a new set of fitness weights that were “easier to lift.” It didn’t stop there… the commercial also suggested that you didn’t have to spend as much time lifting them in order to get the great results you desire. It is easy to understand why P.T. Barnum said “There is [...]
- Monroe author is making millions online with ‘Wool’ May 18, 2013
- Lutheran’s Rains strikes gold three times at state track May 18, 2013
- Charlotte looks to airport rail yard as engine for growth May 18, 2013
- Heart Walk 2013 May 18, 2013
- NHRA buzz | Force sets Funny Car track record at Heartland Park May 18, 2013
- Party bus was operating illegally at time of fatal fall May 18, 2013
- Leawood man killed in Douglas County wreck May 18, 2013
- Is this variant of the Royals true blue or something less? May 18, 2013
- We want your input June 2, 2010
- Building Business through Social Media March 7, 2012
- Employment Outlook for the Second Quarter 2012 March 13, 2012
- Escaping the Trap of an IRS Tax Debt April 5, 2012
- LLN Reports on the Undercover Angel March 11, 2012
- LLN Reports on Giving Back to the Community by Bruce Glickson March 15, 2012
- The IRS: An Efficient Government Agency? April 9, 2012
- 4th Annual AASU Scholarship Dinner March 1, 2012
- Jameson Donaghy: 16 is legal in Kansas, but this is a sodomy charge...
- Cody Travis: I am sure this new agreement will be beneficial fo...
- The Quality Race .: http://ebayastore.blogspot.com...
- Edea Krammer: That’s ok atleast they are not that harmful like...
- Siddharth Mathur: Now days people hire mobile application developers...
- Milton Berger: I think it is my duty to share the experience I ha...
- Valerie Brothers VanBooven: You should visit http://www.HelpforAgingVeterans.c...
- balukh: I wanted to thank you for this worth while read!! ...
- HA-HA to AH-HA: Humor Lighting the Way to Purpose
- News, Newspapers, and Communities
- Are Women Pro-Creating a Different Work World?
- When Being STUCK is a Good Sign
- "What Do You Say When You Talk to Yourself?"
- Find Your Voice: From Fear to Fulfillment
- It's Never Too Late
- How to Leave Behind Stress, Tension, & Worry (without leaving your job!)
- Tipping the Marketing Guerilla
- Coaching & Professional Development
- (200555) Rolling with Seattle's biking execs: Alan Elser of GM Nameplate.
- (200515) New president, downtown store for LaCrosse.
- (200512) Medtronic's Q4 earnings: 3 things to watch.
- (200513) Apple, Senate Panel Gear Up for an Offshore Tax Showdown.
- (200508) Airbus, Boeing, will battle for PR at Paris Air Show.
- (200509) Harley-Davison cuts Kansas City workforce by 140.
- (200495) California adds fewer jobs in April.
- (200496) Melitta upgrades South Jersey facility.
- (200493) HSM names Greulich new vice president of innovation, technology.
- (200494) Seven projects recommended for funding, to create 281 jobs.
Ivor Kellock seeks engaging radio hosts.
Listen to the Linked Local Radio network
If you would like to be interviewed on the show, please contact Fred McMurray email@example.com