As heard on Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON with Heidi Feemster, LIVE every Wed. @ 10:00am & available archival via link at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/linkedlocalnetwork/2013/05/15/tamara-leighs-trend-on-with-heidi-james-perdue-edd THIS PAST WEEK on Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON – Engaging Your Audience to TREND ON You! I dedicated the show with guest James Perdue Ed.D. - Motivational / Keynote Speaker & Author, successful [...]
Archive | Tamara Leigh RSS feed for this section
It’s a beautiful morning in Breckenridge, Colorado as I write this blog from a busy Starbucks on the Mainstreet of this quintessential Old West Ski town. As the sun warms the crisp Rocky Mountain air, I can’t help but think of a plea my friend Michelle Celestial Easterly Moore posted on Facebook this past week: [...]
The 4th of July: a snapshot day of “What it is to be an American”. It’s the collective holiday of our independence as a nation founded on freedom. That freedom to live and love is celebrated in summer’s warmth (or record heat as this year) as families and communities across this land of yours and [...]
For the last several weeks we have talked about ERP, that is Enterprise Resource Planning and the how to’s of implementing a system. This week we focus more on how to choose a specific ERP system. This week we focus more on how to choose a specific ERP system Buying decision. Chosing a Specific ERP [...]
Trend On Co-Host Heidi Feemster Trend On Co-Host Tamara Leigh Summer. Who doesn’t love it? It’s mere mention immediately brings back childhood memories of school years ending in happy hiatus over the hot months of June, July and August. In the Mid-West, after the work of relentless winters, Summer gives everyone permission to PLAY. Each [...]
Today is Father’s Day and in celebration, Dad’s everywhere are Man-ing the Grills for the backyard bar-b-que and finding themselves on the receiving end of the gift-giving– conjuring up images of Tim Allen in Home Improvement. For Mother’s Day, saying it with Flowers is always a safe and sure expression of affection. For [...]
When You Speak… Do People Listen? Are you the E.F. Hutton of your message? Robert Bell, CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) at RobSpeaks.com knows a thing or two about not only getting audiences to listen, but as his company motto says, to “Make ‘em say ‘Wow!’”. As our guest on “Trend On”, I spoke with Rob [...]
- (201658) Preparing To Succeed When Your Network Has Been Breached. May 21, 2013
- (201659) Advanced Technical Finishing Invests $10 Million In Huntsville Facility. May 21, 2013
- (201640) Needed: 350,000 mid-level skilled workers in NY by 2018. May 21, 2013
- N.C. sues Duke for polluting Charlotte drinking water May 21, 2013
- (201637) Herbalife hires PricewaterhouseCoopers as auditor. May 21, 2013
- (201633) Precise Flow Measurements On Small Pipelines. May 21, 2013
- (201620) State of Davidson: An education focus as megapark moves forward. May 21, 2013
- (201621) Auto supplier G-Tekt to expand in West Jefferson, adding 23 jobs. May 21, 2013
- We want your input June 2, 2010
- Building Business through Social Media March 7, 2012
- Employment Outlook for the Second Quarter 2012 March 13, 2012
- Escaping the Trap of an IRS Tax Debt April 5, 2012
- LLN Reports on the Undercover Angel March 11, 2012
- LLN Reports on Giving Back to the Community by Bruce Glickson March 15, 2012
- The IRS: An Efficient Government Agency? April 9, 2012
- 4th Annual AASU Scholarship Dinner March 1, 2012
- Sasi kumar: Paint Booths find application in industry vertical...
- Melissa Heisler: Holly I am so sorry for what you and your husband ...
- Ivor Kellock: Holly this is a terrible story & I am deeply s...
- Holly Hicks: ESCO Corporation Senior Vice President Jon Owens -...
- Jameson Donaghy: 16 is legal in Kansas, but this is a sodomy charge...
- Cody Travis: I am sure this new agreement will be beneficial fo...
- The Quality Race .: http://ebayastore.blogspot.com...
- Edea Krammer: That’s ok atleast they are not that harmful like...
- Generational Change in the Family Business
- HA-HA to AH-HA: Humor Lighting the Way to Purpose
- News, Newspapers, and Communities
- Are Women Pro-Creating a Different Work World?
- When Being STUCK is a Good Sign
- "What Do You Say When You Talk to Yourself?"
- Find Your Voice: From Fear to Fulfillment
- It's Never Too Late
- How to Leave Behind Stress, Tension, & Worry (without leaving your job!)
- Tipping the Marketing Guerilla
- (201658) Preparing To Succeed When Your Network Has Been Breached.
- (201659) Advanced Technical Finishing Invests $10 Million In Huntsville Facility.
- (201640) Needed: 350,000 mid-level skilled workers in NY by 2018.
- (201637) Herbalife hires PricewaterhouseCoopers as auditor.
- (201633) Precise Flow Measurements On Small Pipelines.
- (201620) State of Davidson: An education focus as megapark moves forward.
- (201621) Auto supplier G-Tekt to expand in West Jefferson, adding 23 jobs.
- (201604) ESCO scraps its IPO plans.
- (201607) Equipment Lease Finance Industry Confidence Improves In May.
- (201608) Manufacturing Gangnam Style.
Ivor Kellock seeks engaging radio hosts.
Listen to the Linked Local Radio network
If you would like to be interviewed on the show, please contact Fred McMurray email@example.com