“We find ourselves engaged in the possible when; the possible represents the streamline approaches to encouraging others to achieve their highest potential.” Business monetization activity is relationship based. Winning new business or sustaining existing business is directly related to urgency. Understanding the urgency in the eyes of your customer can yield you greater business opportunities. [...]
Archive | Telecommunications RSS feed for this section
Our founding fathers recognized the importance of having citizen politicians. Citizen politicians defined over 237 years ago as people who participate in the political process, and these people come from all walks of life, such as farmers, businesses, law practices, inn keepers, chimney sweepers and schoolteachers. These citizen politicians participated in the people’s government result [...]
If the magic stuff that holds atoms together just stopped, would it get quiet? We live in a world of the unknown; my 90-year-old father-in-law calls life in general a crap shoot; I tend to agree with him. The world as we understand it is made of atoms flying around connected by a magical invisible [...]
Education From Manufacturing Industry History by Dr. Pietro (Pete) Savo American Writer a Positive Thinking Movement by Dr. Pietro (Pete) Savo Christopher Musselwhite (1990) identified the need for business to define a process that encourages best capabilities and practices to ensure business success. The focus of the organization’s leaders is to develop new leaders through early [...]
- The German Software Industry Dilemma June 20, 2013
- Schaumburg fire causes $40,000 in damages June 20, 2013
- More of us are caregivers, and it’s taking a big toll on our lives June 20, 2013
- Gov. Pat McCrory signs Racial Justice Act repeal June 19, 2013
- UMKC offers help to students who need it most June 19, 2013
- ‘Real Pirates’ exhibit prepares to commandeer Union Station June 19, 2013
- Rescuers recover man from Missouri River June 19, 2013
- Formel-1-Testfahrtaffäre: Tag der Entscheidung für Mercedes und Pirelli June 19, 2013
- We want your input June 2, 2010
- Building Business through Social Media March 7, 2012
- Employment Outlook for the Second Quarter 2012 March 13, 2012
- Escaping the Trap of an IRS Tax Debt April 5, 2012
- LLN Reports on the Undercover Angel March 11, 2012
- LLN Reports on Giving Back to the Community by Bruce Glickson March 15, 2012
- The IRS: An Efficient Government Agency? April 9, 2012
- (200487) For ESCO, good things come in threes. May 17, 2013
- Melissa Heisler: Taking care of your health is first and foremost. ...
- Holly Hicks: Ivor, thank you so much. The founder of ESCO would...
- Holly Hicks: Melissa, thank you for your kind words. We started...
- Holly Hicks: ESCO Corporation President Calvin Collins states t...
- Sasi kumar: Paint Booths find application in industry vertical...
- Melissa Heisler: Holly I am so sorry for what you and your husband ...
- Ivor Kellock: Holly this is a terrible story & I am deeply s...
- Holly Hicks: ESCO Corporation Senior Vice President Jon Owens -...
Ivor Kellock seeks engaging radio hosts.
Listen to the Linked Local Radio network
If you would like to be interviewed on the show, please contact Fred McMurray firstname.lastname@example.org