“We find ourselves engaged in the possible when; the possible represents the streamline approaches to encouraging others to achieve their highest potential.” Business monetization activity is relationship based. Winning new business or sustaining existing business is directly related to urgency. Understanding the urgency in the eyes of your customer can yield you greater business opportunities. [...]
Archive | You R Next RSS feed for this section
10am every single Friday *Join us to talk or sponsor You R Next as we learn, discuss, and have some fun with being a “Baby Boomer” all grown up. *Get back in the hammock and enjoy being a “boomer”. Let’s discuss it so experience does not need to be our teacher. To sponsor/join email: firstname.lastname@example.org
U R Next/Friday’s at 10am Returning on Friday 6/22 Your Host’s: Jim Hodges and Deni Weigel Eads are looking forward to discussing the issues that effect all BOOMERS lives. We have a great new format with information and lot’s of fun facts to discuss and entertain. We look forward to your participation by calling 1-323-580-5755 [...]
RETIRE OR NOT RETIRE….THIS IS THE QUESTION Open with a positioning statement for the show that we are looing for caller input, professional input, questions, comments, and discussion of the topic regarding the seemingly overused word…RETIRE. What is the definition and discussion of what and why: -What does this word mean today and what is [...]
- (202237) US Report Urges Action on ‘Unprecedented’ IP Theft. May 22, 2013
- Raytown OKs deal to bring Google Fiber May 22, 2013
- Centric Projects, HighTower Group to relocate to Main Street building in Crossroads District May 22, 2013
- K-State baseball wants to prove it’s worthy of a high NCAA Tournament seed May 22, 2013
- Graves files Tea Party lawsuit against IRS May 22, 2013
- How not to rob a bank May 22, 2013
- (202233) Hewlett-Packard’s Q2 Profit Slumps Amid Global Downturn in PC Sales. May 22, 2013
- (202215) Boeing to start assembling Air Force tanker June 26. May 22, 2013
- We want your input June 2, 2010
- Building Business through Social Media March 7, 2012
- Employment Outlook for the Second Quarter 2012 March 13, 2012
- Escaping the Trap of an IRS Tax Debt April 5, 2012
- LLN Reports on the Undercover Angel March 11, 2012
- LLN Reports on Giving Back to the Community by Bruce Glickson March 15, 2012
- The IRS: An Efficient Government Agency? April 9, 2012
- (200487) For ESCO, good things come in threes. May 17, 2013
- Melissa Heisler: Taking care of your health is first and foremost. ...
- Holly Hicks: Ivor, thank you so much. The founder of ESCO would...
- Holly Hicks: Melissa, thank you for your kind words. We started...
- Holly Hicks: ESCO Corporation President Calvin Collins states t...
- Sasi kumar: Paint Booths find application in industry vertical...
- Melissa Heisler: Holly I am so sorry for what you and your husband ...
- Ivor Kellock: Holly this is a terrible story & I am deeply s...
- Holly Hicks: ESCO Corporation Senior Vice President Jon Owens -...
- Generational Change in the Family Business
- HA-HA to AH-HA: Humor Lighting the Way to Purpose
- News, Newspapers, and Communities
- Are Women Pro-Creating a Different Work World?
- When Being STUCK is a Good Sign
- "What Do You Say When You Talk to Yourself?"
- Find Your Voice: From Fear to Fulfillment
- It's Never Too Late
- How to Leave Behind Stress, Tension, & Worry (without leaving your job!)
- Tipping the Marketing Guerilla
- (202237) US Report Urges Action on 'Unprecedented' IP Theft.
- (202233) Hewlett-Packard's Q2 Profit Slumps Amid Global Downturn in PC Sales.
- (202215) Boeing to start assembling Air Force tanker June 26.
- (202228) Generic Drug Manufacturer Ranbaxy Spends $300 Million to Improve Safety.
- (202211) Michael Kamdar named president of Hawaii-based Cellana Inc..
- (202212) PPG Industries adjusts what its Polish factories make.
- (202210) GE Forecasts $6.7 Billion in Acquisitions by Year's End.
- (202234) GE Forecasts $2.4 Billion in Acquisitions Through Remainder of Year.
- (202188) Houston a top market for engineering jobs.
- (202189) India might be America's next big trade problem.
Ivor Kellock seeks engaging radio hosts.
Listen to the Linked Local Radio network
If you would like to be interviewed on the show, please contact Fred McMurray email@example.com