“We find ourselves engaged in the possible when; the possible represents the streamline approaches to encouraging others to achieve their highest potential.” Business monetization activity is relationship based. Winning new business or sustaining existing business is directly related to urgency. Understanding the urgency in the eyes of your customer can yield you greater business opportunities. [...]
Archive | You R Next RSS feed for this section
10am every single Friday *Join us to talk or sponsor You R Next as we learn, discuss, and have some fun with being a “Baby Boomer” all grown up. *Get back in the hammock and enjoy being a “boomer”. Let’s discuss it so experience does not need to be our teacher. To sponsor/join email: email@example.com
U R Next/Friday’s at 10am Returning on Friday 6/22 Your Host’s: Jim Hodges and Deni Weigel Eads are looking forward to discussing the issues that effect all BOOMERS lives. We have a great new format with information and lot’s of fun facts to discuss and entertain. We look forward to your participation by calling 1-323-580-5755 [...]
RETIRE OR NOT RETIRE….THIS IS THE QUESTION Open with a positioning statement for the show that we are looing for caller input, professional input, questions, comments, and discussion of the topic regarding the seemingly overused word…RETIRE. What is the definition and discussion of what and why: -What does this word mean today and what is [...]
- (201640) Needed: 350,000 mid-level skilled workers in NY by 2018. May 21, 2013
- N.C. sues Duke for polluting Charlotte drinking water May 21, 2013
- (201637) Herbalife hires PricewaterhouseCoopers as auditor. May 21, 2013
- (201633) Precise Flow Measurements On Small Pipelines. May 21, 2013
- (201620) State of Davidson: An education focus as megapark moves forward. May 21, 2013
- (201621) Auto supplier G-Tekt to expand in West Jefferson, adding 23 jobs. May 21, 2013
- Lessons in life grow on urban farm May 21, 2013
- (201604) ESCO scraps its IPO plans. May 21, 2013
- We want your input June 2, 2010
- Building Business through Social Media March 7, 2012
- Employment Outlook for the Second Quarter 2012 March 13, 2012
- Escaping the Trap of an IRS Tax Debt April 5, 2012
- LLN Reports on the Undercover Angel March 11, 2012
- LLN Reports on Giving Back to the Community by Bruce Glickson March 15, 2012
- The IRS: An Efficient Government Agency? April 9, 2012
- 4th Annual AASU Scholarship Dinner March 1, 2012
- Sasi kumar: Paint Booths find application in industry vertical...
- Melissa Heisler: Holly I am so sorry for what you and your husband ...
- Ivor Kellock: Holly this is a terrible story & I am deeply s...
- Holly Hicks: ESCO Corporation Senior Vice President Jon Owens -...
- Jameson Donaghy: 16 is legal in Kansas, but this is a sodomy charge...
- Cody Travis: I am sure this new agreement will be beneficial fo...
- The Quality Race .: http://ebayastore.blogspot.com...
- Edea Krammer: That’s ok atleast they are not that harmful like...
- Generational Change in the Family Business
- HA-HA to AH-HA: Humor Lighting the Way to Purpose
- News, Newspapers, and Communities
- Are Women Pro-Creating a Different Work World?
- When Being STUCK is a Good Sign
- "What Do You Say When You Talk to Yourself?"
- Find Your Voice: From Fear to Fulfillment
- It's Never Too Late
- How to Leave Behind Stress, Tension, & Worry (without leaving your job!)
- Tipping the Marketing Guerilla
- (201640) Needed: 350,000 mid-level skilled workers in NY by 2018.
- (201637) Herbalife hires PricewaterhouseCoopers as auditor.
- (201633) Precise Flow Measurements On Small Pipelines.
- (201620) State of Davidson: An education focus as megapark moves forward.
- (201621) Auto supplier G-Tekt to expand in West Jefferson, adding 23 jobs.
- (201604) ESCO scraps its IPO plans.
- (201607) Equipment Lease Finance Industry Confidence Improves In May.
- (201608) Manufacturing Gangnam Style.
- (201617) Business Aviation Still Waiting Recovery to Find Its Wings.
- (201588) Germany's SAP To Recruit Tech Staff With Autism.
Ivor Kellock seeks engaging radio hosts.
Listen to the Linked Local Radio network
If you would like to be interviewed on the show, please contact Fred McMurray firstname.lastname@example.org