Being Proactive Giving personnel access to decision-making tools, contextual data and strategic planning resources also builds the company culture that supports being proactive-rather than reactive. Personnel learn to make decisions independently, thoroughly researching cause-and-effect data and making fact-based decisions. Employees learn that slow response is no longer acceptable. Teams understand that [...]
Tag Archives | ERP
SURVIVAL OF THE FASTEST Infor says speed is a competitive weapon. Why? We believe that speed—not just scale—is the new basis for competition. It’s no longer about how big a company is; it’s about how fast you can execute. You may never be able to out-scale a competitor, but you [...]
Next generation ERP solutions to increase speed, agility and ability to respond to rapidly changing market pressures Today, employees are used to accessing applications like Facebook via a mobile phone or tablet. Thanks to the Internet, their familiar experience remains uniform regardless of where they are. They can communicate and connect, including when traveling. Obviously, [...]
For the last several weeks we have talked about ERP, that is Enterprise Resource Planning and the how to’s of implementing a system. This week we focus more on how to choose a specific ERP system. This week we focus more on how to choose a specific ERP system Buying decision. Chosing a Specific ERP [...]
Trend On Co-Host Heidi Feemster Trend On Co-Host Tamara Leigh Summer. Who doesn’t love it? It’s mere mention immediately brings back childhood memories of school years ending in happy hiatus over the hot months of June, July and August. In the Mid-West, after the work of relentless winters, Summer gives everyone permission to PLAY. Each [...]
Previously, we talked about WHY & HOW of ERP, that is, Enterprise Resource Planning, which is a computer system and software that helps run your company more efficiently. WHY you should chose an EPR system and How do you choose one? We looked at questions you should ask before settling on “Your Final [ERP] Answer”. [...]
- (200745) 3 things you should do while you still have a job. May 20, 2013
- (200748) Goldman Sachs to Invest in Japan Green Energy. May 20, 2013
- (200741) Copp Systems signs deal with union, plans new hires. May 20, 2013
- (200742) $2.5M in incentives while cutting 129 jobs. May 20, 2013
- (200743) Gov. Scott signs manufacturing tax break bill. May 20, 2013
- (200737) Growth in fabric filters and bags. May 20, 2013
- Dare to | Take a break from hygiene May 20, 2013
- N.C. Senate delivers $20.58 billion budget proposal May 20, 2013
- We want your input June 2, 2010
- Building Business through Social Media March 7, 2012
- Employment Outlook for the Second Quarter 2012 March 13, 2012
- Escaping the Trap of an IRS Tax Debt April 5, 2012
- LLN Reports on the Undercover Angel March 11, 2012
- LLN Reports on Giving Back to the Community by Bruce Glickson March 15, 2012
- The IRS: An Efficient Government Agency? April 9, 2012
- 4th Annual AASU Scholarship Dinner March 1, 2012
- Jameson Donaghy: 16 is legal in Kansas, but this is a sodomy charge...
- Cody Travis: I am sure this new agreement will be beneficial fo...
- The Quality Race .: http://ebayastore.blogspot.com...
- Edea Krammer: That’s ok atleast they are not that harmful like...
- Siddharth Mathur: Now days people hire mobile application developers...
- Milton Berger: I think it is my duty to share the experience I ha...
- Valerie Brothers VanBooven: You should visit http://www.HelpforAgingVeterans.c...
- balukh: I wanted to thank you for this worth while read!! ...
- HA-HA to AH-HA: Humor Lighting the Way to Purpose
- News, Newspapers, and Communities
- Are Women Pro-Creating a Different Work World?
- When Being STUCK is a Good Sign
- "What Do You Say When You Talk to Yourself?"
- Find Your Voice: From Fear to Fulfillment
- It's Never Too Late
- How to Leave Behind Stress, Tension, & Worry (without leaving your job!)
- Tipping the Marketing Guerilla
- Coaching & Professional Development
- (200745) 3 things you should do while you still have a job.
- (200748) Goldman Sachs to Invest in Japan Green Energy.
- (200741) Copp Systems signs deal with union, plans new hires.
- (200742) $2.5M in incentives while cutting 129 jobs.
- (200743) Gov. Scott signs manufacturing tax break bill.
- (200737) Growth in fabric filters and bags.
- (200685) Redhook rolls out Black Lobstah Lager for New England consumers.
- (200555) Rolling with Seattle's biking execs: Alan Elser of GM Nameplate.
- (200515) New president, downtown store for LaCrosse.
- (200512) Medtronic's Q4 earnings: 3 things to watch.
Ivor Kellock seeks engaging radio hosts.
Listen to the Linked Local Radio network
If you would like to be interviewed on the show, please contact Fred McMurray email@example.com