As heard on Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON with Heidi Feemster, LIVE every Wed. @ 10:00am & available archival via link at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/linkedlocalnetwork/2013/05/15/tamara-leighs-trend-on-with-heidi-james-perdue-edd THIS PAST WEEK on Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON – Engaging Your Audience to TREND ON You! I dedicated the show with guest James Perdue Ed.D. - Motivational / Keynote Speaker & Author, successful [...]
Tag Archives | Heidi Feemster
The 4th of July: a snapshot day of “What it is to be an American”. It’s the collective holiday of our independence as a nation founded on freedom. That freedom to live and love is celebrated in summer’s warmth (or record heat as this year) as families and communities across this land of yours and [...]
Trend On Co-Host Heidi Feemster Trend On Co-Host Tamara Leigh Summer. Who doesn’t love it? It’s mere mention immediately brings back childhood memories of school years ending in happy hiatus over the hot months of June, July and August. In the Mid-West, after the work of relentless winters, Summer gives everyone permission to PLAY. Each [...]
When You Speak… Do People Listen? Are you the E.F. Hutton of your message? Robert Bell, CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) at RobSpeaks.com knows a thing or two about not only getting audiences to listen, but as his company motto says, to “Make ‘em say ‘Wow!’”. As our guest on “Trend On”, I spoke with Rob [...]
- (202146) New Show Brings Messy Workplaces To Television. May 22, 2013
- (202136) BAE lays ship keel, plans to hire another 100. May 22, 2013
- (202132) Columbus software company TDCI acquired by Infor. May 22, 2013
- (202133) Cigarette companies boost giveaways as smoking declines. May 22, 2013
- (202126) Boyles Furniture holding grand opening Thursday. May 22, 2013
- KC man charged with murder after friend dies in drive-by shooting May 22, 2013
- Flex your summer traditions May 22, 2013
- Summer Fun events | A day-by-day list of activities May 22, 2013
- We want your input June 2, 2010
- Building Business through Social Media March 7, 2012
- Employment Outlook for the Second Quarter 2012 March 13, 2012
- Escaping the Trap of an IRS Tax Debt April 5, 2012
- LLN Reports on the Undercover Angel March 11, 2012
- LLN Reports on Giving Back to the Community by Bruce Glickson March 15, 2012
- The IRS: An Efficient Government Agency? April 9, 2012
- (200487) For ESCO, good things come in threes. May 17, 2013
- Holly Hicks: Ivor, thank you so much. The founder of ESCO would...
- Holly Hicks: Melissa, thank you for your kind words. We started...
- Holly Hicks: ESCO Corporation President Calvin Collins states t...
- Sasi kumar: Paint Booths find application in industry vertical...
- Melissa Heisler: Holly I am so sorry for what you and your husband ...
- Ivor Kellock: Holly this is a terrible story & I am deeply s...
- Holly Hicks: ESCO Corporation Senior Vice President Jon Owens -...
- Jameson Donaghy: 16 is legal in Kansas, but this is a sodomy charge...
- Generational Change in the Family Business
- HA-HA to AH-HA: Humor Lighting the Way to Purpose
- News, Newspapers, and Communities
- Are Women Pro-Creating a Different Work World?
- When Being STUCK is a Good Sign
- "What Do You Say When You Talk to Yourself?"
- Find Your Voice: From Fear to Fulfillment
- It's Never Too Late
- How to Leave Behind Stress, Tension, & Worry (without leaving your job!)
- Tipping the Marketing Guerilla
- (202146) New Show Brings Messy Workplaces To Television.
- (202136) BAE lays ship keel, plans to hire another 100.
- (202132) Columbus software company TDCI acquired by Infor.
- (202133) Cigarette companies boost giveaways as smoking declines.
- (202126) Boyles Furniture holding grand opening Thursday.
- (202091) Q&A: This man just won $250,000 for his startup.
- (202092) Muilenburg: Boeing Defense to grow R&D spending.
- (202093) Manchester auto supplier creating 104 jobs with $16.8M expansion.
- (202111) EU Leaders Look to Energy for Growth Boost.
- (202086) Business Agreements: What Did I Just Sign?.
Ivor Kellock seeks engaging radio hosts.
Listen to the Linked Local Radio network
If you would like to be interviewed on the show, please contact Fred McMurray email@example.com