Being Proactive Giving personnel access to decision-making tools, contextual data and strategic planning resources also builds the company culture that supports being proactive-rather than reactive. Personnel learn to make decisions independently, thoroughly researching cause-and-effect data and making fact-based decisions. Employees learn that slow response is no longer acceptable. Teams understand that [...]
Tag Archives | Technology
SURVIVAL OF THE FASTEST Infor says speed is a competitive weapon. Why? We believe that speed—not just scale—is the new basis for competition. It’s no longer about how big a company is; it’s about how fast you can execute. You may never be able to out-scale a competitor, but you [...]
We all know by now that health-care accounts for more than 17% of the United States GDP and that healthcare costs have grown at a rate substantially higher than inflation. Technology both contributes to and attenuates this cost spiral. Technology most certainly has contributed both to significantly improved healthcare outcomes and to an [...]
NeoCon is North America’s largest design exposition and conference for commercial interiors, providing over 40,000 architecture and design professionals with more than 120 CEU-accredited seminars and association forums, top-notch keynote speakers. Discover thousands of innovative products and resources for corporate, hospitality, healthcare, retail, government, institutional and residential interiors from more than 700 showrooms and exhibitors. [...]
Why Attend NRA Show 2012? After several grueling years, restaurant industry sales are beginning to roar back. In fact, the National Restaurant Association forecasts a record-high $600 billion in sales for 2012. Things are looking up. You still have to deal with fluctuating costs and razor-thin margins. But now’s the time to invest in your [...]
All About the Cloud – May 8-10 The Palace Hotel, San Francisco, Ca OpSource and the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) proudly bring you the industry’s most comprehensive ISV conference on Cloud Computing, the 7th annual All About the Cloud. From enterprise cloud to mobile cloud, security and compliance, true multi-tenancy, platforms and infrastructure, [...]
- Grant will build two miles of Carolina Thread Trail May 18, 2013
- Slain UMKC vocalist honored at commencement May 18, 2013
- Witnesses: Car drives into crowd at Va. parade May 18, 2013
- Walking to raise money, awareness about heart disease May 18, 2013
- Kansas man sent to prison for accident that killed teen May 18, 2013
- KC Symphony creates elegant evening of music at Helzberg Hall May 18, 2013
- +++Liveticker: ESC in Malmö+++: Jetzt wird’s schrill May 18, 2013
- Hearts broken over girl killed in Cass County wreck May 18, 2013
- We want your input June 2, 2010
- Building Business through Social Media March 7, 2012
- Employment Outlook for the Second Quarter 2012 March 13, 2012
- Escaping the Trap of an IRS Tax Debt April 5, 2012
- LLN Reports on the Undercover Angel March 11, 2012
- LLN Reports on Giving Back to the Community by Bruce Glickson March 15, 2012
- The IRS: An Efficient Government Agency? April 9, 2012
- 4th Annual AASU Scholarship Dinner March 1, 2012
- Jameson Donaghy: 16 is legal in Kansas, but this is a sodomy charge...
- Cody Travis: I am sure this new agreement will be beneficial fo...
- The Quality Race .: http://ebayastore.blogspot.com...
- Edea Krammer: That’s ok atleast they are not that harmful like...
- Siddharth Mathur: Now days people hire mobile application developers...
- Milton Berger: I think it is my duty to share the experience I ha...
- Valerie Brothers VanBooven: You should visit http://www.HelpforAgingVeterans.c...
- balukh: I wanted to thank you for this worth while read!! ...
- HA-HA to AH-HA: Humor Lighting the Way to Purpose
- News, Newspapers, and Communities
- Are Women Pro-Creating a Different Work World?
- When Being STUCK is a Good Sign
- "What Do You Say When You Talk to Yourself?"
- Find Your Voice: From Fear to Fulfillment
- It's Never Too Late
- How to Leave Behind Stress, Tension, & Worry (without leaving your job!)
- Tipping the Marketing Guerilla
- Coaching & Professional Development
- (200555) Rolling with Seattle's biking execs: Alan Elser of GM Nameplate.
- (200515) New president, downtown store for LaCrosse.
- (200512) Medtronic's Q4 earnings: 3 things to watch.
- (200513) Apple, Senate Panel Gear Up for an Offshore Tax Showdown.
- (200508) Airbus, Boeing, will battle for PR at Paris Air Show.
- (200509) Harley-Davison cuts Kansas City workforce by 140.
- (200495) California adds fewer jobs in April.
- (200496) Melitta upgrades South Jersey facility.
- (200493) HSM names Greulich new vice president of innovation, technology.
- (200494) Seven projects recommended for funding, to create 281 jobs.
Ivor Kellock seeks engaging radio hosts.
Listen to the Linked Local Radio network
If you would like to be interviewed on the show, please contact Fred McMurray email@example.com