When it comes to social media, do you want to get simplified data and find out what works and what doesn’t? Do you want to use social media to produce more leads and more business? Does your website need a facelift?
Mediavine Marketing simplifies social media for businesses and professionals through training, consulting and management. Our goal for every client is to minimize your time and maximize your results.
We also design and build websites for small businesses using the WordPress content management system. Our clients love WordPress for its ease of use, flexibility and SEO “friendliness.”
Your story, products, services and value create the content that we help you release out into the world using your website, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, blogging, and more. You already probably outsource many of your essential business functions such as human resources and payroll. Outsourcing at least a portion of your social media marketing to an experienced company is also a smart move.
If your company is either planning to use social media or has already been using it to some degree of success, we will become your advisors in order to develop a plan as well as strategies and tactics that minimize your time output and maximize your marketing dollars.
Give Mediavine a call today and start seeing results!
Mediavine Marketings’s Latest Blog Posts:
- Social Media & B2B Telemarketing Go Hand In Hand to Produce Leads (2/25/2015) - This post was contributed by Howard Larson, owner of Larson & Associates, a company designed for Target Marketing & Telesales Read more Read more at: Mediavine Marketing
- Are You Marketing to Your Targets’ Generations Effectively? (2/11/2015) - Today’s post was contributed by Mary Erlain, published author, speaker and professional trainer/coach/facilitator. Her most recent book is “Communicating with Read more Read more at: Mediavine Marketing
- Check Your Tweets’ Effectiveness with Twitter Analytics (2/4/2015) - Before Twitter introduced its own analytics tool, checking the effectiveness of your tweets was tougher to figure out. You had Read more Read more at: Mediavine Marketing
- Pinterest Analytics: Why Your Company Needs a Business Account (1/26/2015) - Recently, I received an email from Pinterest informing me that I had created over 1,770 pins in 2014. I’m a Read more Read more at: Mediavine Marketing
- 5 reasons why 2015 could be a bad year for LinkedIn. (1/13/2015) - I found LinkedIn back in 2003. Back then, unless I was speaking to a tech person, people looked at me Read more Read more at: Mediavine Marketing
- Barbershop’s business grows at a fast clip from Google+ listing (10/10/2014) - You wouldn’t know it by watching him, but barber and business owner, Don Kight of Don Kight’s Barber Shop, is Read more Read more at: Mediavine Marketing
- Would you be willing to meet for (virtual)coffee? (7/15/2014) - Last week, I was finally able to find time to accept 150 invitations waiting in my inbox. I have sent out maybe 10 connection invites this year, all to people that I have wanted to engage in discussion. I don’t understand people connecting if they are NOT going to communicate? Your thoughts? This post […]
- “Google My Business”: Finally, a One-Stop Shop for Google Listings (7/2/2014) - If you have your business listed with Google (and I hope you do!), you may have shared my confusion with the Read more Read more at: Mediavine Marketing
- Business owners: Are you avoiding social media? (5/21/2014) - If you’re a business owner, the last thing you probably want to think about is another item to add to Read more Read more at: Mediavine Marketing
- Highlight Your Company’s Products and Services with LinkedIn’s Showcase Pages (4/18/2014) - Do you have a LinkedIn Company page for your business? If you do, or if you’ve been thinking about creating Read more Read more at: Mediavine Marketing