When it comes to social media, do you want to get simplified data and find out what works and what doesn’t? Do you want to use social media to produce more leads and more business? Does your website need a facelift?
Mediavine Marketing simplifies social media for businesses and professionals through training, consulting and management. Our goal for every client is to minimize your time and maximize your results.
We also design and build websites for small businesses using the WordPress content management system. Our clients love WordPress for its ease of use, flexibility and SEO “friendliness.”
Your story, products, services and value create the content that we help you release out into the world using your website, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, blogging, and more. You already probably outsource many of your essential business functions such as human resources and payroll. Outsourcing at least a portion of your social media marketing to an experienced company is also a smart move.
If your company is either planning to use social media or has already been using it to some degree of success, we will become your advisors in order to develop a plan as well as strategies and tactics that minimize your time output and maximize your marketing dollars.
Give Mediavine a call today and start seeing results!
Mediavine Marketings’s Latest Blog Posts:
- Barbershop’s business grows at a fast clip from Google+ listing (10/10/2014) - You wouldn’t know it by watching him, but barber and business owner, Don Kight of Don Kight’s Barber Shop, is Read more Read more at: Mediavine Marketing
- Would you be willing to meet for (virtual)coffee? (7/15/2014) - Last week, I was finally able to find time to accept 150 invitations waiting in my inbox. I have sent out maybe 10 connection invites this year, all to people that I have wanted to engage in discussion. I don’t understand people connecting if they are NOT going to communicate? Your thoughts? This post […]
- “Google My Business”: Finally, a One-Stop Shop for Google Listings (7/2/2014) - If you have your business listed with Google (and I hope you do!), you may have shared my confusion with the Read more Read more at: Mediavine Marketing
- Business owners: Are you avoiding social media? (5/21/2014) - If you’re a business owner, the last thing you probably want to think about is another item to add to Read more Read more at: Mediavine Marketing
- Highlight Your Company’s Products and Services with LinkedIn’s Showcase Pages (4/18/2014) - Do you have a LinkedIn Company page for your business? If you do, or if you’ve been thinking about creating Read more Read more at: Mediavine Marketing
- Three Ways to Grow the Audience of Your Facebook Business Page (3/31/2014) - Growing your Facebook business page can be an effective tool in customer retention, the acquisition of new clients, and the Read more Read more at: Mediavine Marketing
- March 1 News Update from the Linked Local Network (3/1/2014) - March 1 news update from the Linked Local Network. Tuesday morning is Caffeinated Connections – Schaumburg at Schaumburg Bank & Trust. Details on address and time are at http://caffeinated.eventbrite.com. A very big Thanks to Bill Korner of Interstate Technologies for meeting and starting to do business with Two Rivers Conferencing. Two Rivers is one of […]
- The 3 “C’s” for B2B Social Media Success (2/14/2014) - When it comes to social media, businesses that sell products (especially products that everyone loves and wants to buy) have it easy. Restaurants can post mouth-watering photos of food and drinks on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest, etc. Clothing stores get to share photos of gorgeous models wearing their latest arrivals and post about their latest... […]
- How to Get Control of Your Website: Why It’s Important for Your Small Business (2/6/2014) - It happens all too often. A potential client wants us to create a new website, but no one at the company is sure where their current website is hosted. They think it’s hosted by the same person who created their website, but he can’t be found and they don’t know where their login information was... […]
- Why Small Businesses Should Merge Their Google Pages (1/8/2014) - If you have a local business and most of your customers come from within a 20-mile radius, you need to merge your Google+ Local Page with a Google+ Business Page. If you aren’t sure you have a Google+ Local Page, you are not alone. A while back, Google changed “Google Places” to “Google+ Local”, so... […]