The Chiefs reached the halfway mark of their first voluntary offseason program under their new regime, and general manager John Dorsey was as upbeat on Tuesday as when he was hired on Jan. 14.
House and Senate negotiators restarted tax talks on Tuesday. They plan to meet again Wednesday with hopes of reaching a compromise that could bring the legislative session to an end.
1 Indiana’s rebounding. The Pacers are the leading rebounding team in the playoffs, averaging 47.3 per game, 9.8 more than their opponents.
Transaction ends three-decade partnership between Slim’s Grupo Carso and US tobacco giant.MEXICO CITY – Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim’s Grupo Carso company is selling its stake in Philip Morris’s Mexico unit to the U.S. tobacco giant for $700 million…
While Kansas House Speaker Ray Merrick’s sphere of influence is dryly — and fondly — referred to as “Raymerricka,” it connotes an image in the statehouse of the Johnson Countian’s conservative leanings and his ability to build a life for himself out …
Charlotte Bobcats owner Michael Jordan announced Tuesday the team has submitted an application to change its name to the Hornets for the 2014-15 season.Click to Continue »
The day-after news Tuesday on Royals catcher Salvy Perez was mostly positive: He has a deep bruise to his right hip but no structural damage or other longer-term issues.
Monday showed, once again, how invaluable early warning systems are for tornado-prone communities. Forecasters posted a tornado warning more than 15 minutes before the category F-5 storm — the worst possible — roared into Moore, Okla.
Ann Clark, deputy superintendent of Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools, is one of three finalists for Wake County superintendent, the Wake board announced Tuesday. She will meet the public in Raleigh next week.Click to Continue »
A day after threatening to move the fall NASCAR race out of Concord, track owner Bruton Smith blamed Cabarrus County politicians for raising his taxes and not caring about the…Click to Continue »
EnlargeOn Monday Boeing tested more efficient engines in this 747-8i.Boeing is adding upgrades to its 747 jumbo jet in hopes of stimulating lackluster sales that in April forced the plane maker to reduce production.A 747-8 Intercontinental, Boeing’s na…
EnlargeNetApp Inc. hit its fourth-quarter estimates on Tuesday and said it would cut 900 jobs in a restructuring move.The networking equipment manufacturer reported earnings per share of $0.47, or $174 million on revenue of $1.7 billion, compared to 47…
Severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon left power outages and trees down in some areas south of Charlotte, including Matthews, Indian Trails and SouthPark.Click to Continue »
View SlideshowProvided by Refresh GlassArtwork created by Refresh Glass, which repurposes used wine bottles into functional pieces of art.Tempe-based Refresh Glass will expand its operations during the next year thanks to an infusion of cash from a loc…
EnlargeCatherine Carlock/The Business JournalHerbalife Ltd. has selected PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as the company’s independent auditors.Nutritional products company Herbalife Ltd. has selected PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as the company’s independent a…
- (201826) Factory owned by US investor Dart searched in Argentina. May 22, 2013
- (201822) Global Steel Output Down in April, Up YTD. May 21, 2013
- Ausgestorbene Berufe: Die Wiedergänger May 21, 2013
- (201823) US Immigration Bill Clears Key Senate Hurdle. May 21, 2013
- Großes Alterswerk: Berliner Greise mit Schuß May 21, 2013
- Autogramm Skoda Superb Combi: Rolls-Royce lässt grüßen May 21, 2013
- Eiercurry aus Burma: Scharfes vom Schotten May 21, 2013
- Royals rally for 7-3 win over Astros, get back to .500 May 21, 2013
- We want your input June 2, 2010
- Building Business through Social Media March 7, 2012
- Employment Outlook for the Second Quarter 2012 March 13, 2012
- Escaping the Trap of an IRS Tax Debt April 5, 2012
- LLN Reports on the Undercover Angel March 11, 2012
- LLN Reports on Giving Back to the Community by Bruce Glickson March 15, 2012
- The IRS: An Efficient Government Agency? April 9, 2012
- (200487) For ESCO, good things come in threes. May 17, 2013
- Holly Hicks: Ivor, thank you so much. The founder of ESCO would...
- Holly Hicks: Melissa, thank you for your kind words. We started...
- Holly Hicks: ESCO Corporation President Calvin Collins states t...
- Sasi kumar: Paint Booths find application in industry vertical...
- Melissa Heisler: Holly I am so sorry for what you and your husband ...
- Ivor Kellock: Holly this is a terrible story & I am deeply s...
- Holly Hicks: ESCO Corporation Senior Vice President Jon Owens -...
- Jameson Donaghy: 16 is legal in Kansas, but this is a sodomy charge...
- Generational Change in the Family Business
- HA-HA to AH-HA: Humor Lighting the Way to Purpose
- News, Newspapers, and Communities
- Are Women Pro-Creating a Different Work World?
- When Being STUCK is a Good Sign
- "What Do You Say When You Talk to Yourself?"
- Find Your Voice: From Fear to Fulfillment
- It's Never Too Late
- How to Leave Behind Stress, Tension, & Worry (without leaving your job!)
- Tipping the Marketing Guerilla
- (201826) Factory owned by US investor Dart searched in Argentina.
- (201822) Global Steel Output Down in April, Up YTD.
- (201823) US Immigration Bill Clears Key Senate Hurdle.
- (201705) Carlos Slim to Sell Stake in Philip Morris Mexico.
- (201694) Boeing tests 747 improvements to save model.
- (201695) NetApp's Q4 earnings dip, on track with expectations.
- (201691) Tempe's Refresh Glass expanding after MAC6 investment.
- (201675) Herbalife hires PricewaterhouseCoopers as auditor.
- (201662) Mitsui, Idemitsu JV selects Freeport location for chemical plant.
- (201646) Book Notes: On Leadership.
Ivor Kellock seeks engaging radio hosts.
Listen to the Linked Local Radio network
If you would like to be interviewed on the show, please contact Fred McMurray email@example.com