As the originator and host of Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON with Heidi Feemster, Tamara features weekly guest interviews of current trends from business to entertainment to lifestyle topics imbibed with two co-host’s personalities of Tamara’s social energy and Heidi’s technology expertise combined with their eclectic backgrounds.
Join us on Trend On with Tamara and Heidi Wednesday at 10 am (CT).
Tamara is the Founder/Owner of Tamera Leigh, LLC – Engaging Your Audience to TREND ON You! As a Communications Expertise Company, she created Tamara Leigh, LLC to bring under one umbrella the broad range of her talents and services to meet the needs of clients on multiple communications platforms.
Tamara’s greatest accomplishments are her 5 children, who in spite of extremely challenging circumstances, have grown into young adults with an enjoyment of life and others, resiliency and sense of humor, and individual strength of character. Credit is due to a solid family foundation that was laid early in their home. Tamara Loves her job as Mom!
In 2011, Tamara taught English at a German corporation and German high school–a wonderful experience with the people, region and culture. She and her daughters traveled Europe, visiting France, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Italy and the UK. She is grateful to dear friends who made this exceptional professional and personal experience possible.
Life surprises her all the time, in Forrest Gump-like fashion and mostly good, but on those occasions when it turns out a lot harder than she ever imagined, she never gives up working to change it for the better. Serendipity and a bit of “je ne sais quoi” have helped. Strong Communication (written and oral) and People skills haven’t hurt.
After “College Interrupted,” she earned a BA in Communications while working full-time and single-parenting.
Milwaukee Film Fest Collaborative Cinema Recommendation, “Our mentors [were] impressed with Tamara’s writing style and general sense of dramatic/comedic build up.”
Amanda Sloane Murray, SCRIPTBIRD Script Consultant said, “Tamara Leigh script . . . is a fun, light-hearted romantic comedy, tonally light-hearted with a health sense of humor . . . the action is based firmly in reality and has it’s feet planted solidly on the ground . . . One of the stand-out elements of the script is the witty banter exchanged between [characters]. This makes even the longer, dialogue-driven scenes read quickly and smoothly . . . the snappy insults at the Cubs game, for example, were hilarious.”
Tamara Leigh, LLC – Engaging Your Audience to TREND ON You!
A Communications Expertise Company: Mobile, Social, Writing, Speaking, Image, InterCultural
Heidi is the Managing Partner of Mandatek and the co-manager of the Linked Local Milwaukee group. Heidi is dedicated to improving her client’s bottom line by implementing the best possible technology platforms. Her team reduces expenses with improved Accounting/ERP/Financial system implementations. They increase revenue by increasing your brand visibility with advanced social media campaign implementations. They minimize risk with cloud & infrastructure planning that streamlines support for your employees & vendors. Mandatek is the destination for Enterprise Resource Planning.
Trend On Episodes:
- The Gift a Mom Gives Herself. Happy Mothers Day 2014 (5/11/2014) - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/linkedlocalnetwork/2014/05/07/new-life-for-the-walking-working-mom-single-woman-dead-on-tamara-leighs-trend-on Moms give, sacrifice, and serve. The demands are countless, often thankless, but for most moms — giving is as automatic as breathing. It’s what we do for the love of our families. As we discussed Motherhood on my Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON this past week (click here to listen: New Life for Walking Working […]
- 140 Years of the Kentucky Derby – “Shortest Two Minutes in Sports” & Biggest Day in Fashion for Hats. (5/1/2014) - One of the most enduring tradition of the 140-year-old Kentucky Derby is big hats for women. In time for this year’s Run for the Roses on Sat., May 3, 2014, here are a few tweaked highlights from my last year’s Third Coast Daily Threads Fashion article for doing up Derby Day style right. According to the Official Kentucky […]
- Strategic Implementation in an Age of Change on Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON (4/27/2014) - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/linkedlocalnetwork/2014/04/30/strategic-implementation-in-an-age-of-change-on-tamara-leighs-trend-on This week on Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON on the Linked Local Network LIVE Wed. 4/30/14 at 10:00am CST (& via link afterward for archival listens), Guest Steve Jenkins on: Strategic Implementation in an Age of Change on Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON Do the current economic conditions frighten you? Does the thought of risk-taking keep you paralyzed from confidently going forward […]
- Making Magic Out of Mayhem with Mediation on Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON (4/14/2014) - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/linkedlocalnetwork/2014/04/16/divorce-resources-on-tamara-leighs-trend-on http://www.blogtalkradio.com/linkedlocalnetwork/2014/04/23/divorce-resources-with-judith-weigle-tamara-leighs-trend-on Making Magic Out of Mayhem with Mediation — Judith M. Weigle, +-Author, Communications & Mediation Specialist in areas of Divorce & Family, Entertainment, Cultural Diversity, Real Estate & Business — Divorce Resources of Los Angeles Is there a magic formula for taking the mayhem out of conflict? Make mediation not war no […]
- Trending Tax Time Financial Planning with Ben Wubbles (4/8/2014) - Benjamin Wubbels of Financial Advisor at M4 Financial Partners joins Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON with Heidi Feemster to outline some important action steps to take in 2014. Listen LIVE 4/9/2014 @ 10:00am CT or to archival listen via link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/linkedlocalnetwork/2014/04/09/financial-matters-with-ben-wubbles-on-tamara-leighs-trend-on April 15 – A day that lives in infamy on the American calendar almost more so than the original December 7, […]
- Give Gwyneth Paltrow A Break – When Moms Need One (4/4/2014) - With the ruckus raised last week by celebrity mom Gwyneth Paltrow E! interview and the Open Letter by Mackenzie Dawson in response — it’s clear a nerve was hit anew of the challenges mothers (and also fathers) face in juggling work-parenting demands. (For refreshing practical parenting solutions for raising healthy Respectful, Responsible & Resilient kids and on how to Get the Behavior You […]
- Ask Dr. G: Parenting Expert, Mother, Deborah Gilboa, MD. – Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON (4/4/2014) - Ask Dr. G – “When Parents are Effective, Kids Get Healthier” on Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON - Engaging Your Audience to TREND ON You! Listen here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/linkedlocalnetwork/2014/04/02/ask-dr-g-parent-expert-author-deborah-gilboa-md-on-tamara-leighs-trend-on Got kids? Got questions? What parenting advice would you want to know if you could Ask Dr. G? (For more parent perspectives, check out my blogpost: “Give Gwyneth Paltrow A Break – When Moms […]
- No Foolin’ – April’s Shows are Showered with Spectacular Guests on Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON (3/31/2014) - No Foolin’ – April’s shows are showered with spectacular guests to brighten up your personal and professional lives! Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON will cover practical topics in always positive conversations (there’s enough negativity in the world — we’re trying to improve on that). Here’s the Guest list, topics, & links for April’s schedule: 4/2/14 […]
- UF-Ultimate Funjetter. Cards. Africa. A Mental Traveler. “All Gone.” Car Camping. Stories. (3/30/2014) - UF – The Ultimate Funjetter. “People love an underdog and people love someone who stands up after they’ve fallen.” Frank Underwood, House of Cards, Netflix. I have 4 criteria for being passionate about a show, movie, or in living my own reality adventure: Characters – Compelling…who doesn’t love charismatic […]
- Fundraising & Business Development for Non-Profits on Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON (3/24/2014) - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/linkedlocalnetwork/2014/03/19/fundraising-business-development-for-non-profits-on-tamara-leighs-trend-on If you are struggling to find funds for your non-profit, if you are frustrated with social media and can’t find the right channels to expand your partnerships, if you don’t know where to begin your prospecting, then read on as well as give a listen to Andrey Gidaspov, connector of people and […]