As the originator and host of Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON with Heidi Feemster, Tamara features weekly guest interviews of current trends from business to entertainment to lifestyle topics imbibed with two co-host’s personalities of Tamara’s social energy and Heidi’s technology expertise combined with their eclectic backgrounds.
Join us on Trend On with Tamara and Heidi Wednesday at 10 am (CT).
Tamara is the Founder/Owner of Tamera Leigh, LLC – Engaging Your Audience to TREND ON You! As a Communications Expertise Company, she created Tamara Leigh, LLC to bring under one umbrella the broad range of her talents and services to meet the needs of clients on multiple communications platforms.
Tamara’s greatest accomplishments are her 5 children, who in spite of extremely challenging circumstances, have grown into young adults with an enjoyment of life and others, resiliency and sense of humor, and individual strength of character. Credit is due to a solid family foundation that was laid early in their home. Tamara Loves her job as Mom!
In 2011, Tamara taught English at a German corporation and German high school–a wonderful experience with the people, region and culture. She and her daughters traveled Europe, visiting France, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Italy and the UK. She is grateful to dear friends who made this exceptional professional and personal experience possible.
Life surprises her all the time, in Forrest Gump-like fashion and mostly good, but on those occasions when it turns out a lot harder than she ever imagined, she never gives up working to change it for the better. Serendipity and a bit of “je ne sais quoi” have helped. Strong Communication (written and oral) and People skills haven’t hurt.
After “College Interrupted,” she earned a BA in Communications while working full-time and single-parenting.
Milwaukee Film Fest Collaborative Cinema Recommendation, ”Our mentors [were] impressed with Tamara’s writing style and general sense of dramatic/comedic build up.”
Amanda Sloane Murray, SCRIPTBIRD Script Consultant said, “Tamara Leigh script . . . is a fun, light-hearted romantic comedy, tonally light-hearted with a health sense of humor . . . the action is based firmly in reality and has it’s feet planted solidly on the ground . . . One of the stand-out elements of the script is the witty banter exchanged between [characters]. This makes even the longer, dialogue-driven scenes read quickly and smoothly . . . the snappy insults at the Cubs game, for example, were hilarious.”
Tamara Leigh, LLC – Engaging Your Audience to TREND ON You!
A Communications Expertise Company: Mobile, Social, Writing, Speaking, Image, InterCultural
Heidi is the Managing Partner of Mandatek and the co-manager of the Linked Local Milwaukee group. Heidi is dedicated to improving her client’s bottom line by implementing the best possible technology platforms. Her team reduces expenses with improved Accounting/ERP/Financial system implementations. They increase revenue by increasing your brand visibility with advanced social media campaign implementations. They minimize risk with cloud & infrastructure planning that streamlines support for your employees & vendors. Mandatek is the destination for Enterprise Resource Planning.
Trend On Episodes:
- How FashionPreneuers Parker Dusseau & Hövding Combine Smart AND Style. (3/5/2014) - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/linkedlocalnetwork/2014/02/26/performance-fashionwear-parker-dusseau-on-tamara-leighs-trend-on I love when smart and style are synonymous — when fashion fuses with function. To borrow the phrase from the trending Ford commercials, “And is better”, this is especially true when it comes to choices of wardrobe AND an active lifestyle… as in “Do I wear heels AND walk rather than drive?” or “Do […]
- Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON Timeless Romantic Fashions (2/16/2014) - Feeling beautiful, flirty, or even pretty and put together, starts from the inside out, from the undergarments to the accessories, and whether it’s a special occasion, date night, or channeling the character of your favorite era show or movie for going out, romantic fashion is as timeless as love itself. As […]
- Embracing Valentine’s Date Ideas. Need Inspiration? (2/14/2014) - Tis the week to celebrate amore — Italian word for love — or être/tomber amoureux/-euse — French meaning “to be or fall in love” — and to express your romantic self whether you’re more like one of the Greek winged Erotes: Eros, otherwise known as Cupid (in Latin and English) the mischievous god […]
- How were last week’s NFL Playoffs Like Politics in America? (1/26/2014) -
- A Year in Review and What’s New 2014 (1/19/2014) - In the eleventh hour of the 2014 New Years postings of resolutions and wrap-ups, after holiday travel and time with family, I’m finally getting mine done. As we all reflect on best business practices, what we’ve accomplished, and how to grow– I feel both blessed and excited about the year past and the one to […]
- What Knowledge Do You Need to be Successful in 2014? (1/4/2014) - “It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so” quipped Mark Twain, the great American humorist and social commentator. In sorting out what you know, what you don’t know, what you need to know, and what you know that ain’t so, my Tamara […]
- The Perfect Stocking Stuffer for the Stylish Man: Pocket Squares (12/15/2013) - There’s a handful of handsome men in the public arena who need no adornment to turn heads, but since their “uniform” week after week is a suit and tie, I’ve been compelled to blog and tweet about 2 words: pocket squares. Not meant to be critical, but in writing about fashion and working as an […]
- Holiday & Winter Events from Travel Wisconsin on Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON (12/7/2013) - Listen here Anybody not notice winter arrived in a big, cold way all over the country? Across the the nation the northerly blast of harsh temps, wind, and white stuff is pretty much making life miserable for most everyone, especially those states not used to winter’s worst. Here in Wisconsin, tough folks of the tundra, […]
- Self-Publishing with Kim Bookless& Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON? Me? Yes! (11/26/2013) - *Show airs LIVE, Wed.11/27/13 at 10:00am CT & available for archival listens after via the link) Is writing a book on your to do list? What are your reasons for scripting that idea and making it happen? Are you the expert in your field and need the “new biz card” in the form of a […]
- Shooting the Wild with Jack Roper and Jeff Engel (11/24/2013) - This weekend marks the opening of deer hunting season, and as much as Cheeseheadland has a strong tradition of Packer backing and team WI colors, for the next 2 weeks, blaze orange is the new Green and Gold. There’s more than just a hint of Fall in the air… something about melatonin and “rut” (the […]