As the originator and host of Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON with Heidi Feemster, Tamara features weekly guest interviews of current trends from business to entertainment to lifestyle topics imbibed with two co-host’s personalities of Tamara’s social energy and Heidi’s technology expertise combined with their eclectic backgrounds.
Join us on Trend On with Tamara and Heidi Wednesday at 10 am (CT).
Tamara is the Founder/Owner of Tamera Leigh, LLC – Engaging Your Audience to TREND ON You! As a Communications Expertise Company, she created Tamara Leigh, LLC to bring under one umbrella the broad range of her talents and services to meet the needs of clients on multiple communications platforms.
Tamara’s greatest accomplishments are her 5 children, who in spite of extremely challenging circumstances, have grown into young adults with an enjoyment of life and others, resiliency and sense of humor, and individual strength of character. Credit is due to a solid family foundation that was laid early in their home. Tamara Loves her job as Mom!
In 2011, Tamara taught English at a German corporation and German high school–a wonderful experience with the people, region and culture. She and her daughters traveled Europe, visiting France, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Italy and the UK. She is grateful to dear friends who made this exceptional professional and personal experience possible.
Life surprises her all the time, in Forrest Gump-like fashion and mostly good, but on those occasions when it turns out a lot harder than she ever imagined, she never gives up working to change it for the better. Serendipity and a bit of “je ne sais quoi” have helped. Strong Communication (written and oral) and People skills haven’t hurt.
After “College Interrupted,” she earned a BA in Communications while working full-time and single-parenting.
Milwaukee Film Fest Collaborative Cinema Recommendation, ”Our mentors [were] impressed with Tamara’s writing style and general sense of dramatic/comedic build up.”
Amanda Sloane Murray, SCRIPTBIRD Script Consultant said, “Tamara Leigh script . . . is a fun, light-hearted romantic comedy, tonally light-hearted with a health sense of humor . . . the action is based firmly in reality and has it’s feet planted solidly on the ground . . . One of the stand-out elements of the script is the witty banter exchanged between [characters]. This makes even the longer, dialogue-driven scenes read quickly and smoothly . . . the snappy insults at the Cubs game, for example, were hilarious.”
Tamara Leigh, LLC – Engaging Your Audience to TREND ON You!
A Communications Expertise Company: Mobile, Social, Writing, Speaking, Image, InterCultural
Heidi is the Managing Partner of Mandatek and the co-manager of the Linked Local Milwaukee group. Heidi is dedicated to improving her client’s bottom line by implementing the best possible technology platforms. Her team reduces expenses with improved Accounting/ERP/Financial system implementations. They increase revenue by increasing your brand visibility with advanced social media campaign implementations. They minimize risk with cloud & infrastructure planning that streamlines support for your employees & vendors. Mandatek is the destination for Enterprise Resource Planning.
Trend On Episodes:
- Holiday & Winter Events from Travel Wisconsin on Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON (12/7/2013) - Listen here Anybody not notice winter arrived in a big, cold way all over the country? Across the the nation the northerly blast of harsh temps, wind, and white stuff is pretty much making life miserable for most everyone, especially those states not used to winter’s worst. Here in Wisconsin, tough folks of the tundra, […]
- Self-Publishing with Kim Bookless& Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON? Me? Yes! (11/26/2013) - *Show airs LIVE, Wed.11/27/13 at 10:00am CT & available for archival listens after via the link) Is writing a book on your to do list? What are your reasons for scripting that idea and making it happen? Are you the expert in your field and need the “new biz card” in the form of a […]
- Shooting the Wild with Jack Roper and Jeff Engel (11/24/2013) - This weekend marks the opening of deer hunting season, and as much as Cheeseheadland has a strong tradition of Packer backing and team WI colors, for the next 2 weeks, blaze orange is the new Green and Gold. There’s more than just a hint of Fall in the air… something about melatonin and “rut” (the […]
- A Tradition of Service, Family Values, and Patriotism. (11/11/2013) - Join us for a special show: Honor Flight & Veterans Day Tribute Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON “Thank you. Thank you.” These humble words of appreciation were both given to and uttered by the #Veterans returning from the #SSHonorFlight trip to Washington D.C. at Mitchell Field Airport in Milwaukee on 11/2/13. #HonorFlights.org began in 2005 in […]
- From Summer of Fun to Fall of Fun (9/2/2013) - Here we are Labor Day weekend and if you’re like me, you’re thinking, “Where did summer go?” The bigger question I asked most of June, July, & half of August was “Is summer ever going to come?” as we had unusually cold weather much to my dismay. Weather woes aside, summer with it’s heightened happiness […]
- Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON Door County Social with Tracy Andropolis and TravelWisconsin.com’s Danielle Johnson (8/6/2013) - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/linkedlocalnetwork/2013/08/07/tamara-leighs-trend-on-door-county-social Are you still hoping to pack in some summer fun? Have you played tourist in beautiful Door County or other great places in Wisconsin? If you have, what are your favorite must-go-to spots? Also on the show: are you or someone you know wanting to share your adventure and have tried online dating? What’s […]
- Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON Lawrence Kreiner, Event Planner Extraordinaire (8/1/2013) - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/linkedlocalnetwork/2013/07/31/tamara-leighs-trend-on-the-event-planner-extraordinaire Do you have an upcoming event and want it to be better than amazing? Wouldn’t you love to have the epitome of THE Wedding Planner? Join Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON with Heidi Feemster and our guest extrordinaire, Mr. Lawrence “Larry” Kreiner, Events Director at River Club of Mequon– a conceierge country club just […]
- Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON with Heidi Feemster on Love, Laughter, and Life’s Adventures (6/19/2013) - Join us on Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON Love, Laughter, & Life’s Adventures on Wed. 6/19/13 LIVE at 10:00am (CST) or call in at 323-580-5755! The youngest of my 5 children graduated from high school the weekend before last (Summa Cum Laude & yes, I’m proud!), and with that momentous occasion, it also marked my 13 […]
- Born into Privilege (& it isn’t what you think) Lessons from a Linkedin Influencer and a Non-Profit Leader (6/16/2013) - In honor of Father’s Day, this past week on our Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON show with Heidi Feemster on the Linked Local Network, I had the privilege to speak with two pretty amazing men who humbly wield wide influence. Dan Khabie reaches a global audience as a Linkedin Influencer content publisher. He’s also the […]
- Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON with Heidi and Veeral Rothad, JHilburn Co-Founder (6/2/2013) - Listen to TrendOn Here Are You That Guy? A Better Guide to Style On Tamara Leigh’s TREND ON – Engaging Your Audience to TREND ON You! with co-host Heidi Feemster, I had the honor of having as my guest, on 5/22/13, Veeral Rothad, Co-Founder of JHilburn Custom Luxury Menswear. While talking fashion is definitely […]